Used Headphone Question
May 9, 2013 at 9:18 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Xprime4

100+ Head-Fier
How come the headphone sold in here used are pretty much everytime 80-95% of their bnib selling price?
The deal thead has headphone selling new alot cheaper than what we see in here used...
Sure they don't 'depreciate' as much as other stuff, but i've never seen within all my passion anything that keep it's value after being used as much as headphone and iem.

Also, why everyone giving 'estimate' using time. beside burn in i don't see how a '1h of use' and 1000h of use headphone are different.

isn't it strange that people buy headphone and listen them after 'few hours' of play? :wink:

just wondering, my guess is that the demand is pretty high since we all have a ****load of pair of headphone lol

May 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #2 of 4
many of  my headphones get very little head time, simply because I have so many. As for pricing, it's market driven of course. Some people ask too much, some too little. I have personally been accused of 'devaluing' certain headphones for selling too cheaply! I have also gotten outrageous prices and offers for certain rarities, especially on international sales.
Vote with your wallet, if you dont like the price, dont buy it!

May 9, 2013 at 9:28 PM Post #3 of 4
Keep in mind a lot of the deals are for US only and might not ship internationally.
Being in Canada, I'd much prefer to buy from a trusted head-fier who can mark the package in specific ways and such.

May 9, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #4 of 4
I'm in Canada too, so i can't order any headphone from amazon, which most of the deal are. Also US guy get free shipping on most of the website and we canadian pay 30-50$ to get them over here. Amazon.ca is a joke most product sold there are over the US msrp , same thing with local shop (they sell over msrp once again)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back