kiertijai

1000+ Head-Fier
Dear Jude, Currawong and other members.
    I think I need to report some of the behaviours here that I don't like
    I've been looking for a pair of vintage RS1 for some times , yesterday
I saw the recent ads about RS1 vitage from Decasero.  I immediately ygpm
and pm'd him to match all his offer.  shipment is US only.   Even I am a Thai
I also have paypal alternate address in US at SF, Chicago and they are legal
as they appear in the listed paypal address.  So I ask him to send there.
     I thought the deal is OK  , however waiting up to this morning I found in that
blog  the items has been sold.  So I emailed to ask him what happened. He
said that the gentleman has contacted before, again I didn't know whether it was
a real offer or not.  I asked the time of the contact because I know that I contacted
right away and was the first one to ygpm.   He replied that because the sale is for US
only so mine does not belong,  please note in the ad is ship in US only ,not sale only
in US . So again that's not the point.   Finally he responded in the blog that I sent two
harassed email to him twice trying to threaten him which I know I did not do that.  So I
asked him to show those two harassed email.   This is his response after all this :

NOW Go Cry In A Corner Cause You Don't Have Pair Vintage Grado's rs1 and STOP
****ing with ME Before Report Your Ass.

I don't know that it is a social norm to use such words : F...., Ass,  or some sarcasm like
Go cry in A Corner Cause You don't have a Pair Vintage Grado's rs1.  I should say it's not
the Grado 's rs1 that I care  and if you look into my profile you will understand  should I sweat
not getting the rs1
It is the unfair treatment ,  impoliteness, looking down to other people, profanity make me move.

Please kindly investigate this,   I need an apology publicly in the blog for using these kinds of words to me

Here is the link of that blog

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/557085/vintage-grado-s-rs1-brown-band-green-velvet-lined-wood-box/15#post_7521927 

Thanks,
Warmest regards,
Kierrtijai

Jun 6, 2011 at 6:05 AM Post #2 of 5
Now it's not the problem of RS1 which I chose to forget because brain capacity is limited now to
remember all that nonsene , it the  selected part of my memory not to keep that.
The two things that concern me the most
1. IC or FS  : some times it is like an auction but no rules it depends on the seller to pick who
at what price and at what ime.   I was trying to find one headphone but don't know what he is asking
so I ask what is your asking price.  He answered me that the best offer now is 750$  would you like to
offer  more, so I have to ask when can you expect  this auction to end or at what price then I walked out of this.

2.Use of Profanity, sarcasm or other misbehaviour (which we don't have such words in Thailand) like

NOW Go Cry In A Corner Cause You Don't Have Pair Vintage Grado's rs1 and STOP
****ing with ME Before Report Your Ass 

Are those F... word allowed here,  the same as A..   or cynic sarcasm like go cry in a corneer cause you don't have pair
of vintage Grado's rs1 and stop ****ing with me before report your ass

Jun 6, 2011 at 6:42 AM Post #4 of 5
this is another response for a good head-fiers (Dennis)

I suggest u to report to the Admin of Head-Fi........ Obviously, this guy(Decesaro) is a bad Seller with many excuses....... 
mad.gif

Be aware of him~ 

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/557085/vintage-grado-s-rs1-brown-band-green-velvet-lined-wood-box 
Here is the link about the sale of Grado RS1,  the early part was the communication between me and him, most of them discussing about the
product and I always mentioned that I will match his offer even there is  some minor things.  Then the reponse cools down and I think
the deal is oK only to return and found out  what it is OK for Jessee who probably offered him 1000$ (the original asking is 800$P)  and probably B&W Zeppelin Air.    You can also noted that there may be a lot of excuse and blaming for example my propose is short of  money.  How can that be because I propose the full amount and I personally does not have any financial problems at all (please look at my profile).  

Shall we keep this kind of behaviour in our head-fi community?  It will be much worse very soon if no action made.

Also a message to Jessee, are you happy doing like this? Does that GradoRS1 's sound nicer and louder than your inner voice?

Jun 11, 2011 at 6:28 PM Post #5 of 5
I have dealt with kiertijai and can assure everyone that he is a trader of the highest caliber and dignity. I have done many sales and purchases over the years and dealt with all sorts of people out there and can assure you that Kiertijai is one of the best. Even though he is an international buyer/seller and I am in the U.S., this presented no problem whatsoever and with US Express Mail International it is even cheap. I would have no hesitation in trading with this dignified and honest headfier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back