US Availability for FiiO E17
Jan 28, 2012 at 11:03 PM Post #77 of 145

Quote:
For some reason, they tend to not leave packages inside when I have to sign for it, and going to the post office or picking up packages elsewhere is just a waste of time (and gas).

well that backfired :D haha. i'm in the suburbs so it's all good and easy for me

Jan 29, 2012 at 12:29 PM Post #78 of 145

Amazing, I received it last night (delivered afternoon when I was not at home) though I live in west coast. I am enjoying very much! First impression, I can tell its soundstage is a bit wider than E10.

Quote:
Well done Micca! 1. Ordered on Tuesday, 24th. I think thats the same day these guys got the shipment from Hong Kong. 2. Shipping label was created before midnight the same day (Impressive). 3. Shipped out from Virginia the very next day (25th) through USPS. 4. Reached Minnesota on the morning of the 28th. 5. Listening to sweet sweet music in the evening on the same day.

Jan 29, 2012 at 12:42 PM Post #79 of 145

Quote:
Amazing, I received it last night (delivered afternoon when I was not at home) though I live in west coast. I am enjoying very much! First impression, I can tell its soundstage is a bit wider than E10.

is this worth $60 more than E10? in your opinion? i already have e17. i just want an answer so i can have some reference if someone asks me.

Jan 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #80 of 145

I would say YES! E17 is worth every penny based on its sound quality, build quality and rich features.

Quote:
is this worth $60 more than E10? in your opinion? i already have e17. i just want an answer so i can have some reference if someone asks me.

Jan 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #81 of 145

Quote:
I would say YES! E17 is worth every penny based on its sound quality, build quality and rich features.

im guessing the sound difference uis big in ur case :D the EQ really makes a big difference IMO :p

i've tested optical and USB @ 96KHz and 24Bit ....for those that want to know...you need to .............reallly ....really have the ears to tell the two apart. really. as far is i go. i can't hear the difference. i don't have many many hours on it. but A/B is really hard.

Feb 7, 2012 at 12:08 PM Post #84 of 145
All,

I don't have any additional updates for FiiO E17 availability. FiiO likes to make sure that their products are as perfect as possible, that's why we all love them. Be assured that we will once again ensure that we provide timely updates on availability just as we did in the initial batch.

Keep in mind that we don't just make one "It's available now!" tweet, but several tweets that shows the progress of the shipment on its way to the US. So that people can anticipate when it is about to become available. 

Jack

Feb 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #85 of 145
Subbed. I see that my local store B&H is going to be selling this for $140.

Feb 14, 2012 at 10:25 PM Post #87 of 145
Supposedly the Maverick D1 is an excellent DAC, but the built in amp isn't that great.  If you use the tube out to another amp you can get a really excellent system, but the built in one isn't all that spectacular.

Feb 21, 2012 at 9:40 AM Post #90 of 145
Heads up.

The E17 will be available for sale at miccastore.com at 3PM EST today. This is the only site that we are selling through, and it won't be available through Amazon.

Most questions and answers can be found in post #1, which is still very much relevant for this second shipment. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back