US Availability for FiiO E17
Jan 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM Post #47 of 145

Quote:
it's wait till I have disposable income, which I have right now, which is why I am in this forum again :D

ghah same as most regular head fi'ers(as in rank) :D that was how i used to be before becomming active :D i have quite a bit of disposable income right now. but it is strethced through all my tech needs. From PC hardware (im a enthusiast) to personal audio, desktop audio, photography a bit, mobile stuff. etc

need my E17!!! >_< 

Jan 25, 2012 at 1:45 PM Post #50 of 145
Ordered mine yesterday afternoon but it still says "processing".
Looking forward to this and seeing how much improved over E10.

Jan 25, 2012 at 6:26 PM Post #52 of 145
Does anyone know from where Micca Store will be shipping these orders? I placed my order yesterday and it still shows processing. I sent them an e-mail asking if I'd get one from the first shipment and all I got was a generic response:

---- Begin Message ----

Hi,

You will be notified when the item ships. If there is a delay in shipment, we will notify you immediately.

---- End Message ----

Jan 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM Post #53 of 145

Quote:
Does anyone know from where Micca Store will be shipping these orders? I placed my order yesterday and it still shows processing. I sent them an e-mail asking if I'd get one from the first shipment and all I got was a generic response:

---- Begin Message ----

Hi,

You will be notified when the item ships. If there is a delay in shipment, we will notify you immediately.

---- End Message ----

iooks to be from Virginia. go check out any of their ebay items. it says VA distributor on the right side.

i'm more worried about how my monoprice items are "Supposed" to get here 1 day earlier than the E17....with the same USPS shipping..but from CA...wow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back