US Availability for FiiO E17
Jan 24, 2012 at 6:52 PM Post #31 of 145
Keep getting Error 404 Page Not Found when trying to place order.... Oh My!!!!

Finally got it to work... Yay!

Jan 24, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #32 of 145

Quote:
Keep getting Error 404 Page Not Found when trying to place order.... Oh My!!!!

I'm sorry, i think i spread the word on this page and on the other first impressions page a little too quick for you. lol jk. it'd be sick if bc of me posting about Micca's stock got some to check it out and buy it :D

Jan 24, 2012 at 8:51 PM Post #33 of 145
All,

We've completely sold through our first batch in about 7 hours. The second batch will be here in mid February.

Thanks for everyone's support in making this exciting new FiiO product launch such a huge success. 

Jack

Jan 24, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #35 of 145

Quote:
All,

We've completely sold through our first batch in about 7 hours. The second batch will be here in mid February.

Thanks for everyone's support in making this exciting new FiiO product launch such a huge success. 

Jack

I'll take partial credit for posting about this on the e17 Alpen First impressions thread :D haha

Can't wait for my stuff :D! do i get a tracking number?

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:43 AM Post #38 of 145
I got my tracking number yesterday.
I was refreshing their twitter page constantly throughout the day, made my purchase withing 10min of it being on twitter :)
This will be my first headphone amp, should be fun

Jan 25, 2012 at 9:53 AM Post #39 of 145

Quote:
I got my tracking number yesterday.
I was refreshing their twitter page constantly throughout the day, made my purchase withing 10min of it being on twitter :)
This will be my first headphone amp, should be fun

congrats. i didn't get mine yet :frowning2: they might be delaying it if i live closer to them then you guys. ive seen companies do that, they don't have an incentive to mail your's first when u live 1 day away. higher priority farther away people get it first :frowning2: i live in new england..almost everything arrives in 3 days. 1 day if its shipped from New Jersey or Mass..which is commonly is.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM Post #41 of 145

Quote:
well I am in upstate NY so we are not *that* far apart

just noticed this.(not the location) forgive me for not noticing at first. Here:

"Welcome to Head-Fi! Sorry about your Wallet!" 
gs1000.gif

hmm... :frowning2: i guess i'm back to square one. probably bc i bundled the PL11. migth be hard getting the stock together? i dk. i ordered before they posted on their twitter page.

Jan 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM Post #43 of 145

Quote:
thanks. I've been a member since 2008 which is when I bought my HD595, I still use it and love it.
I plan to upgrade soon which is why an amp would be nice :)

a member since 2008 with ur first post just now 
blink.gif
we need some help ASAP!! haha jk. :D great to know head-fi is your go to choice for things. FiiO is known to be great for the price. hope you enjoy. there are also Audinists, ibasso, nuforce, JDlabs, Electric avenues, Digizoid and some other companeis that are popular in this range of price...FiiO is doing a good job keeping them quelled from reviews though :D 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back