URGENT!!! (Need replacement tips for UE super-fi 5 pro)
Nov 22, 2008 at 10:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

bombsight

New Head-Fier
Okay guys, I've been trying to cope with all of the UE tips for a while. My ears are rather small (Because I'm 16), so I've resorted to using the smaller pair of tips that were included with the UE's. They work well, but I sure have to go through a lot of trouble for this. I Take a rather long time to insert both ear buds and make sure they are in well. It could be some slight OCD, but I also push into the buds every 10 minutes to make sure they are sealed as it seems like they are prone to coming out. When they come out, I an tell the bass disappears etc. Often-times they're uncomfortable after a certain amount of time and I have to take them out and reinsert them. It seems like they're also an ear wax magnet although I clean m ears daily. I've tried the foam tips, but it seems like they don't make a great seal for me by the lack of bass from that solution + apparently I need to get new ones every once and a while.

Does anyone know any good ear tips for UE-Super fi 5 pro that I can get that would:

1. Provide an excellent seal to retain the bass and other elements
2. BE COMFORTABLE!
3. Quick and easy to insert
4. Not prone to falling out with mild movement (i.e Jogging, working out)
5. Not a rip off (I.e 10 foam tips for $20) I swear 10pounds of that material costs like $1

Thanks for any responses,
zaa

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:18 PM Post #2 of 6
hah! memory foam tips like comply are a rip off, but they are probably your best option if you don't like gel tips.

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:20 PM Post #3 of 6
Nov 22, 2008 at 11:23 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by toxic888 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hah! memory foam tips like comply are a rip off, but they are probably your best option if you don't like gel tips.

So you're saying I should buy something that is a "rip off" if I don't like gel? I'm not saying I don't exactly like gel. I just want to explore my options. Maybe I might like smaller gel (silicone tips). BTW the gel tips and silicone tips are the same thing right?

Nov 22, 2008 at 11:24 PM Post #5 of 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Back