Uproar wireless, T450BT or something else (30usd)
Dec 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

FelixAr

New Head-Fier
Hi, I'm new to the forum and I wanted to ask about what headphones should I buy, but I don't know what of those two, to pick.
The Skullcandy Uproar Wireless or the JBL T450BT.
I listen some electronic music, so bass and clarity are my priority here (I also hear some rock, so clarity should help).
I don't know if anyone here tested at least one of those two.
If you are gonna recommend another pair of headphones, you should read the text below.
Any reply is appreciated :)

Entire story: I want wireless because, the cable never lasts me more than 1 year and I'm tired of that mess, so I want some long lasting headphones for home use, since my overprice Logitech H600 is still going strong after almost 4 years, but sound quality sucks on those.
I could decide to choose between wired headphones with detachable cable, but great headphones are taboo where I live, so I'm stuck with wireless ones. So my only option are those two I mentioned.
I could buy headphones on internet, but my limit is 50usd, any 30usd one from amazon with detachable cable or wireless ones are welcome too.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017 at 1:27 AM Post #2 of 3
No... Traps are not ok...

Besides that, at your price range, you aren't going to really get anything wireless that is good.

If you don't mind IEM, the KZ ZS6 are around $30 and have a detachable cable. Just as a disclaimer though, I have never heard these and have no clue if they're any good but I'm going to go with the assumption that they are, based on KZ track record.

Dec 15, 2017 at 1:41 AM Post #3 of 3
Thanks for the response, maybe I would make a close look on those, against the xiaomi that were my first decent earphones on the IEM part (I have pending to get some IEM, since mine broke already)
Also, I forgot to mention that I was searching for On ear headphones, that feels more comfortable to home use for me. Thanks anyway :D

If it sounds better than my previous cheap-ass Sony MDR-ZX300/310, then is enough for me :)

Pd: Let me be ;^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back