Upgrading from UE TripleFi 10
Dec 17, 2018 at 5:23 PM Post #16 of 17
The first set of dm6 I heard from a friend sounded really good and flat. The one I bought and received sounded super treble intensive so I'd say its a little hit or miss on them. I'd still say the dm6 is a good option as nothing 5 ba is in the same price range. Just have to wait a month to receive in the US and hope its a proper tuned pair.

Dec 17, 2018 at 5:48 PM Post #17 of 17
Yeah, there's not going to be the same QC on the DM6. But you can always return. The shipping takes time, but that goes with the price. Pay less, wait a little longer.

My pair of DM6 are super flat and balanced as in they play what the recording has, no piercing highs like the KZ SZ6 I got a while back. Those I couldn't stand, they were like stingers in my eardrums.

The first set of dm6 I heard from a friend sounded really good and flat. The one I bought and received sounded super treble intensive so I'd say its a little hit or miss on them. I'd still say the dm6 is a good option as nothing 5 ba is in the same price range. Just have to wait a month to receive in the US and hope its a proper tuned pair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back