Upgrading from HD650: AD2000 or D7000?
Sep 24, 2009 at 7:17 PM Post #61 of 63
You made a good decision to audition these headphones instead of just going by reviews/recommendations.

Although you can be right with your conclusions now, the best way to go is to make sure that both the D7000 and AD2000 are fully burned-in. Once burned-in, listen to one of new headphones straight for a few days or so and then go back to the other two. By doing this, you can possibly notice more differences between headphones and realize what you prefer over time, not just by quickly switching from one to another.

Sep 24, 2009 at 7:50 PM Post #62 of 63
Right on! That was just the impatient part of me trying to post some initial impressions. I absolutely need more time to conclude, I still havnt got around to mod my dac yet.

The good thing is I could probably get away with selling the D7000 for more than what I paid for them in case I decide to let them go - they don't have these sweet deals we have back where I am from (and going back to next year).

Sep 25, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #63 of 63
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikoLayer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right on! That was just the impatient part of me trying to post some initial impressions. I absolutely need more time to conclude, I still havnt got around to mod my dac yet.

The good thing is I could probably get away with selling the D7000 for more than what I paid for them in case I decide to let them go - they don't have these sweet deals we have back where I am from (and going back to next year).

would be interested , if you decide to sell the 7000s

Users who are viewing this thread

Back