upgrading from GR06 to GR07 worth it?
Jul 1, 2013 at 2:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

kskwerl

Headphoneus Supremus
I have the GR06s and they are nothing really special to me, I would consider them very entry level. Anyway I was wondering what would be the best upgrade is the 200 dollar range and if I'm going to here a significant difference. I was thinking the GR07s because I hear good things but I thought I'd ask first on head-fi.

Jul 2, 2013 at 5:19 PM Post #4 of 6
The gr07 is highly regarded around here, as I'm sure you found out. I'm sure the gr07 would be an upgrade, especially if you like the sound signature of the gr06.

thanks, yea I assumed it would be but I want to get that wow factor and yea maybe I won't get that spending 200 bucks so I'm willing to spend a bit more. I'm now very much considering the Westone 4R, unless there's something better for 400 bucks but since having to using the "Help and introduction" section I haven't been able to get much help. I didn't even know this section existed lol until I was scolded to post in it.

Jul 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:
thanks, yea I assumed it would be but I want to get that wow factor and yea maybe I won't get that spending 200 bucks so I'm willing to spend a bit more. I'm now very much considering the Westone 4R, unless there's something better for 400 bucks but since having to using the "Help and introduction" section I haven't been able to get much help. I didn't even know this section existed lol until I was scolded to post in it.

yeah its really dumb they are just dumping EVERYTHING into this forum, they need a headphone recomentaion, amp recomendation etc and not dump "beyer T70 vs T1" like threads here from the full sized cons forum

Users who are viewing this thread

Back