Upgrade from Zune HD
Sep 5, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:
problem is I would only get 4 gigs more than my zune hd... I'm looking for a considerable jump in storage... Can't really find anything though :/ I don't see why people don't make 64 or 80 gb devices anymore...

There are 64GB players, but not for $200. 

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:01 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

How much would they run? 300? That's pretty much my maximum. I also found the Cowon Z2 Plenue 32GB OR the Cowon D3 32GB paired with a nice 32GB sdcard sounds ideal. How is the z2 compared to the d3?

Depends where you are located.

64GB Touch, probably ~$350
Sony has 64GB models not available in the USA, probably cost around what the Touch would.

So 32GB + microsd cards are probably your best bet. I think most of the Android powered ones can use the 64GB microsdxc cards in them, if you format said card in the player.

Z2 is the successor to the D3, I think, and better all around. The D3's hardware was lacking the power to really do much with Android.

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:46 PM Post #19 of 22
Quote:

Depends where you are located.

64GB Touch, probably ~$350
Sony has 64GB models not available in the USA, probably cost around what the Touch would.

So 32GB + microsd cards are probably your best bet. I think most of the Android powered ones can use the 64GB microsdxc cards in them, if you format said card in the player.

Z2 is the successor to the D3, I think, and better all around. The D3's hardware was lacking the power to really do much with Android.

I'll nvr buy any apple product, baha... But if the microsd slots can go up to 64 gb then i'm down for the z2 or j3 32gb edition any day! But what do you mean by "if you format said card in the player"? I've also heard that the z2 doesnt have any playlists or favorites.... O_o

Sep 5, 2012 at 9:49 PM Post #20 of 22

Users who are viewing this thread

Back