Upgrade from Bose In-ear Headphones
Sep 21, 2010 at 5:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nickr917

New Head-Fier
So a while ago I got a pair of Bose in-ear headphones and I've decided its time to move up to some better in-ears. I'm looking to spend up to $200 and maybe $100 ish more for custom molded ear pieces, if you guys think something like that is worth it. I mostly listen to hardcore and metal (all types). What I like most about my current Bose headphones is the bass although I think it can be a bit muddled at times. I would like at least the same amount of bass in my new headphones, but more would be fine too, as long as it isn't overpowering. I know this is kind of board but you guys have been very helpful before.

Thanks,
Nick

Sep 22, 2010 at 8:32 AM Post #2 of 3
i think sony is close to bose sound signature?(boomy bass)   sony mdr ex700 maybe
i just picked up sony xb40 extra bass just for fun =O (and i own se530  , tf10...)

Sep 22, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #3 of 3

Quote:
i think sony is close to bose sound signature?(boomy bass)   sony mdr ex700 maybe
i just picked up sony xb40 extra bass just for fun =O (and i own se530  , tf10...)

I really like the xb40s..............of course I listen to r&b, hip-hop, jazz, latin and techno music, so deep bass is a must. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back