Upgrade for ad700
Nov 3, 2014 at 9:21 AM Post #20 of 22
I'm was actually buying the ad700x's specifically for gaming when I ran across this thread and saw that you wanted some bassy headphones :p
The ad700x's as far as I have heard have no bass. I don't have any problem with that because I am going to use the for CS:GO only. But I saw u wanted some bassy headphones so I'm stopin bye :). Im like the bass fairy I guess. Check out the JVC SZ2000's they are considered the king of bass headphones :)

Nov 3, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #21 of 22
I'm was actually buying the ad700x's specifically for gaming when I ran across this thread and saw that you wanted some bassy headphones :p
The ad700x's as far as I have heard have no bass. I don't have any problem with that because I am going to use the for CS:GO only. But I saw u wanted some bassy headphones so I'm stopin bye :). Im like the bass fairy I guess. Check out the JVC SZ2000's they are considered the king of bass headphones :)

I don't want a bassier headphone, just something more neutral and at the same time fun (which is alot farther than what ad700 do)

Nov 3, 2014 at 7:59 PM Post #22 of 22
If you want pure fun headphones check out these
http://www.head-fi.org/t/621063/the-jvc-ha-s500-appreciation-fan-thread

If you want a similar sound to the AD700x's with a slight bass bump then try the AD900x's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back