Update: Accidentally Got a ... Deal
Mar 31, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #31 of 37
I haven't calibrated my monitor on this computer. This to me looks blue and silver and is the stock photo EVERYwhere. I was looking for clarification from someone that actually owns them.

ATH-AD700.jpg.jpg

Apr 1, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #32 of 37
Blue and purple... eh... we're getting in to that area where you draw the line between blue and purple. However, my school's mac lab calibrated their monitors (it's the graphic design lab. I'm very appreciative that they spent the time and money calibrating these!), and they're definitely purple, not indigo. In reality the silver has a bit of bronze/beige/champagne colour, which hardly shows up in that stock photo. You also have to take into account the white balance of the camera... see why people pay the big bucks for what I'm learning about?

The purple is a royal purple, and with the silvery champagne I think they look very classy - but very unique.

Apr 15, 2009 at 5:06 AM Post #33 of 37
About my current stance on this: yeah I'm probably being a bit mean, and they have OFFERED me everything I've asked for, but to still have this problem kicking around a month after the purchase and with three strikes, I think it merits some
angry_face.gif

Apr 15, 2009 at 6:16 AM Post #34 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by Evshrug /img/forum/go_quote.gif
About my current stance on this: yeah I'm probably being a bit mean, and they have OFFERED me everything I've asked for, but to still have this problem kicking around a month after the purchase and with three strikes, I think it merits some
angry_face.gif

I would say your not being mean at all.

If you don't get mad... they won't change their ways

I mean.. how many others are having the -same- problem as you?
Many didn't want to deal with the problem, and so they just kept the A700's.

Apr 15, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #35 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by nullstring /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would say your not being mean at all.

If you don't get mad... they won't change their ways

I mean.. how many others are having the -same- problem as you?
Many didn't want to deal with the problem, and so they just kept the A700's.

LOL, and if any of the others want the phone number that showed up when Bruno called me, just PM ^_^

Thanks for validating my perspective!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back