Upcoming shows you plan on attending?
Mar 11, 2007 at 4:25 AM Post #16 of 55
Lots of shows coming up in the next few months, these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Next week:
TV on the Radio
Of Montreal

And beyond:
Klaxons with CSS
Arcade Fire
Bright Eyes
VNV Nation
Ted Leo & the Pharmacists

And whatever good ones come up in between
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 11, 2007 at 4:54 AM Post #17 of 55
Show are good. I have lots of tickets for lots of things like the symphony and ballet, but I am not sure what they are. These are the jazz and rock shows I have and hope to have in the near future:

1. SF Jazz Collective, tomorrow at the Herbst Theater in SF, with Head-Fiers utep10 and neilvg and maybe one other lucky person. Can't wait for the Monk tunes that will be featured.

2. Bill Frissell, 3/1, solo in Grace Cathedral. Don't have tix, but may just find some, although we are going to the ballet the night before.

3. Dave Brubeck Quartet and Big Band, 4/15 at the SF Masonic Auditorium.

4. Decembrists, 4/25 at the Fillmore in SF.

5. Regina Spektor, 4/30 at the Warfield Theater in SF. I don't have tix but thank you Camille for reminding me. I think these may go on sale tomorrow or next sunday!

6. Joshua Redman, Brad Mehldau, Christian McBride and Brian Blade, 5/4 at the Herbst Theater in SF.

7. Jason Moran and Orchestra featuring T.S. Monk, 5/14 at the Palace of Fine Arts in SF.

p.s. both Camille and btb103 have some great shows lined up! I'm going to check on Feist, Of Montreal and TV on the Radio in the Bay Area rght now.

Mar 11, 2007 at 7:01 AM Post #21 of 55
March 31st: Astriaal, Virgin Black and Arcturus
April 2nd: Lisa Gerrard
May 9th: Sunn O))) & Boris
May 2th: Nile & Decapitated
October 6th: Enslaved

Mar 11, 2007 at 7:19 AM Post #22 of 55
Akron/Family tomorrow night!...well, tonight now. They're a great show.

Saw Sparklehorse with Jesse Sykes a couple weeks ago. A good 'un.

plan on going to Low's cd release ('Drums and Guns') in April at First Ave.

Mar 11, 2007 at 6:13 PM Post #27 of 55
MELVINS (w/ BIG BUSINESS & P. O R N) - April 4th
NINE INCH NAILS - April 8th
CLUTCH (w/ THE SWORD) - April 23rd
NEUROSIS - June 26th

It's gonna be great to see Melvins & Clutch, but Nine Inch Nails and especially Neurosis is gonna be sweeeeeeeeet!

Mar 11, 2007 at 6:54 PM Post #28 of 55
I might be going to Particle early in April while everybody is in Florida and i'm stuck here in Wisco.

Mar 12, 2007 at 4:40 AM Post #29 of 55
Where's a good resource to find concert dates before tickets go on sale? I'm looking events up through Last.FM and I find that Explosions in the Sky is already sold out.

Mar 12, 2007 at 8:02 AM Post #30 of 55
Ann Arbor, MI
March 20. Orchestre Philharmonique playing Berlioz Symphonie Fantastique
April 13. John Williams, John Etheridge Guitars Together and Solo

Las Vegas, NV
April 27. The Decemberists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back