Unleash your wildest fantasies! Which one would you pick up?
Oct 1, 2008 at 1:51 AM Post #78 of 111
Dream/weekend car - 911 Turbo
Realistic/everyday car - BMW M3

Oct 1, 2008 at 2:21 AM Post #79 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by hempcamp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do any of them make a hybrid?
smily_headphones1.gif

--Chris

Yep, I think that there is one that uses both gas and uranium to run....
evil_smiley.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 2:29 AM Post #81 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Teerawit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dream/weekend car - 911 Turbo
Realistic/everyday car - BMW M3

Okay. Question is now...E92 or E46?

Oct 1, 2008 at 3:32 AM Post #82 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd probably get something that has no windows, doors, roof, or body work, that would give me the same visceral feel of a motorcycle, but yet is actually a car and thus I'd never have to worry about dropping it on myself.

Something that accelerates at utterly mind boggling speeds, brakes with such ferocity that I'm afraid it may snap my rather thick neck, and corners like a cat chasing a mouse.

A car that will turn heads everywhere I go with it and makes me an instant celebrity in the eyes of every man, woman and child I come in contact with. But yet is so simple and unassuming in design that people just can't help but to like it and not think of me as a filthy rich pig. I'd have a different color of body panels for every day of the week so that I'd never get tired of the look of the car.

I'd get it supercharged, and add all sorts of carbon fiber options, and then laugh at the track as I pass cars costing 3, 5 and 10 times as much, which would then actually give me a reason to use my rear view mirror!

I'd get a car that has proven to actually appreciate in value during the first year or two of ownership so long as it has not been tracked excessively.

I'd then buy a motorhome with an oversized trailer so that I can drive all over North America with this amazing car in tow, and I'd take it out for a drive whenever I found a twisty road along a mountain valley, or wanted to simply go to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone.

Then I'd wake up from my dream and realize that it wasn't actually a dream, but that I was, in fact, living my dream and loving every minute of it, especially when I get to give other people rides to share the experience!

I was think of a Mazda Miata with a V8 in it... but I guess I was wrong
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 1, 2008 at 3:48 AM Post #83 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by iakonafuji /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Okay. Question is now...E92 or E46?

Depends on when I get one. But right now I'm more interested in the E46.

Oct 3, 2008 at 12:59 AM Post #84 of 111
Oct 4, 2008 at 12:05 AM Post #89 of 111
i dont like mercs, except the slr, but wouldnt want it its too big
i dont like ferraris, they just do nothing for me

i dont like big heavy cars even if they are adequetly powered, i like small, nippy, agile

i dont want sophisticated, i dont want charm, i want a ride that takes you by the pants and makes you crap them
redface.gif

i want a car that says,' stay alert mate, otherwise your in the ditch'

rear wheel drive, no fancy driver aids, just a car that reward ability

my fav car

yep, i want a racers car, not a chauffeur driven car!!

Oct 18, 2008 at 2:41 AM Post #90 of 111
I will go fo a Bentely Continental GT.

A Maserati GranTurismo comes second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back