Unleash your wildest fantasies! Which one would you pick up?
Sep 30, 2008 at 6:34 AM Post #61 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by iakonafuji /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^- A family friend of ours has the 360 in yellow and wants me to photograph it this weekend. All I am charging him is printing fees and a ride around the block
wink.gif

Oh, I'm jealous for sure! Post a pic if you don't mind.

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:00 AM Post #62 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by sisenor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh, I'm jealous for sure! Post a pic if you don't mind.

oh no doubt! he has another model ferrari that I cannot remember off the top of my head at this moment, but yes, of course I'll be sharing photos in the photography post of these forums very shortly
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 7:29 AM Post #65 of 111
I'd probably get something that has no windows, doors, roof, or body work, that would give me the same visceral feel of a motorcycle, but yet is actually a car and thus I'd never have to worry about dropping it on myself.

Something that accelerates at utterly mind boggling speeds, brakes with such ferocity that I'm afraid it may snap my rather thick neck, and corners like a cat chasing a mouse.

A car that will turn heads everywhere I go with it and makes me an instant celebrity in the eyes of every man, woman and child I come in contact with. But yet is so simple and unassuming in design that people just can't help but to like it and not think of me as a filthy rich pig. I'd have a different color of body panels for every day of the week so that I'd never get tired of the look of the car.

I'd get it supercharged, and add all sorts of carbon fiber options, and then laugh at the track as I pass cars costing 3, 5 and 10 times as much, which would then actually give me a reason to use my rear view mirror!

I'd get a car that has proven to actually appreciate in value during the first year or two of ownership so long as it has not been tracked excessively.

I'd then buy a motorhome with an oversized trailer so that I can drive all over North America with this amazing car in tow, and I'd take it out for a drive whenever I found a twisty road along a mountain valley, or wanted to simply go to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone.

Then I'd wake up from my dream and realize that it wasn't actually a dream, but that I was, in fact, living my dream and loving every minute of it, especially when I get to give other people rides to share the experience!

Sep 30, 2008 at 2:42 PM Post #68 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd probably get something that has no windows, doors, roof, or body work, that would give me the same visceral feel of a motorcycle, but yet is actually a car and thus I'd never have to worry about dropping it on myself.

Something that accelerates at utterly mind boggling speeds, brakes with such ferocity that I'm afraid it may snap my rather thick neck, and corners like a cat chasing a mouse.

A car that will turn heads everywhere I go with it and makes me an instant celebrity in the eyes of every man, woman and child I come in contact with. But yet is so simple and unassuming in design that people just can't help but to like it and not think of me as a filthy rich pig. I'd have a different color of body panels for every day of the week so that I'd never get tired of the look of the car.

I'd get it supercharged, and add all sorts of carbon fiber options, and then laugh at the track as I pass cars costing 3, 5 and 10 times as much, which would then actually give me a reason to use my rear view mirror!

I'd get a car that has proven to actually appreciate in value during the first year or two of ownership so long as it has not been tracked excessively.

I'd then buy a motorhome with an oversized trailer so that I can drive all over North America with this amazing car in tow, and I'd take it out for a drive whenever I found a twisty road along a mountain valley, or wanted to simply go to Dairy Queen for an ice cream cone.

Then I'd wake up from my dream and realize that it wasn't actually a dream, but that I was, in fact, living my dream and loving every minute of it, especially when I get to give other people rides to share the experience!

Living the american dream I guess... Enjoy!
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 3:02 PM Post #69 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wmcmanus /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spoken by the man who actually OWNS and DRIVE 'the' Atom.

My hat's off to you Wayne
beerchug.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #70 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Akabeth /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Spoken by the man who actually OWNS and DRIVE 'the' Atom.

My hat's off to you Wayne :beerchug:

Not to forget his Powerhouse Coach... :veryevil:

ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:22 PM Post #71 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not to forget his Powerhouse Coach...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Actually, a lot has changed since then. For one, I kind of crashed it this summer, but not too bad. Didn't really hit anything but banged it up a wee bit. It has since been repaired and repainted.

I've also added a rather larger trailer. See pics below, but note that the lights, trim, decals and even the outer wheels were not yet on the trailer, which had just been painted when pics were taken. There is also a wicked reflection in one of the pics.

The inside of the motorhome has also changed substantially, all to the better. I'll have to post another YouTube video sometime in December when I'm back on the road (for a couple of weeks) with it.

Sep 30, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #72 of 111
A couple more pics of the Atom in different colors. I've also got green and yellow body panels, as well as a "mini me" set that matches the 4 color paint scheme of the motorhome, but I haven't actually seen the "mini me" set yet.

Sep 30, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #75 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm, Auto union hey.

I'd love to have a Lancia Delta S4. Turbocharger + Supercharger + 4WD = Awesomeness^infinity.

6 litre, supercharged V16, 500bhp ,loved em for years, not got the millions needed to buy one though
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back