Unleash your wildest fantasies! Which one would you pick up?
Sep 29, 2008 at 2:30 AM Post #46 of 111
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rednamalas1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe I'll just strand jay leno in an island and take over his identity..

Quote:

Originally Posted by obobskivich /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey, if michael jackson can go from black man to white woman, you can become jay leno lol

especially in the name of nice cars and your own talk show
beerchug.gif

I think that's over the top expensive, dude.
wink.gif

Pay off the house, not mortgage it.
biggrin.gif

Sep 29, 2008 at 3:25 AM Post #49 of 111
bentley all the way. nothing quite like the 1980s supercharged models. also lets me live out my dream of following after Hannibal Lecter (not the eating people part. i want to enjoy the rich while being super smart and charismatic part).

Sep 29, 2008 at 5:08 AM Post #53 of 111
I'd never want a car that valuable - ignoring the fact that it would cost more than my yearly income in insurance, gas, and tires, I'd feel bad having that much money locked up in a vehicle that could be better spent on other things. The most exotic I'd probably ever go would be picking up a DeLorean for the heck of it. Other than that, I'll stick to nice small cars.

Sep 29, 2008 at 8:26 PM Post #56 of 111
I have a thing for Lotus's (Tesla is partners with lotus I believe), the fact they get 0-60 in 4 seconds with about 200 horse power, and get 30mpg says alot about the function of them.

Sep 29, 2008 at 8:30 PM Post #57 of 111
I voted for a Jag, but my dream car is a Lotus Esprit... forget which year in particular, but it had british racing green exterior and canary yellow interior.
wink.gif

EDIT: From looking at the current models on their site, the 72D looks pretty sweet.
biggrin.gif

Sep 30, 2008 at 6:29 AM Post #60 of 111
^- A family friend of ours has the 360 in yellow and wants me to photograph it this weekend. All I am charging him is printing fees and a ride around the block
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back