Unique Melody TWS Announcements Thread
Apr 26, 2023 at 5:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 93
Bone Conduction Goes Wild!--First Bone Conduction TWS in the World Unique Melody U-Free & More

The world is looking for more audiophile-level TWS and this is why we are here today!

We, Unique Melody, first introduced Bone Conduction technology to the audiophile world in 2020. Time went on, and we introduced different varieties of bone conduction drivers, including the piezoelectric bone conduction driver, dBC-s dual-sided bone conduction driver, Freqshift Silver-Palladium bone conduction driver, and coil-based OBC driver. Today, we want the bone conduction driver to go wild and merge the bone conduction with TWS with the announcement of our brand new TWS--U-Free.

U-Free offers Bluetooth 5.2, aptX-adaptive codec, SmartSound App, 5-Band EQ, waterproof shells, long battery life, and brand-new patented eartips...... Now Let's the show started!

PC-001.jpgPC-002.jpgPC-003.jpgPC-004.jpgPC-005.jpgPC-006.jpgPC-007.jpgPC-008.jpgPC-009.jpgPC-010.jpg

MSRP: $349 Available at Musicteck.com

Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Apr 26, 2023 at 10:22 PM Post #3 of 93
Bone Conduction Goes Wild!--First Bone Conduction TWS in the World Unique Melody U-Free & More

The world is looking for more audiophile-level TWS and this is why we are here today!

We, Unique Melody, first introduced Bone Conduction technology to the audiophile world in 2020. Time went on, and we introduced different varieties of bone conduction drivers, including the piezoelectric bone conduction driver, dBC-s dual-sided bone conduction driver, Freqshift Silver-Palladium bone conduction driver, and coil-based OBC driver. Today, we want the bone conduction driver to go wild and merge the bone conduction with TWS with the announcement of our brand new TWS--U-Free.

U-Free offers Bluetooth 5.2, aptX-adaptive codec, SmartSound App, 5-Band EQ, waterproof shells, long battery life, and brand-new patented eartips...... Now Let's the show started!

PC-001.jpgPC-002.jpgPC-003.jpgPC-004.jpgPC-005.jpgPC-006.jpgPC-007.jpgPC-008.jpgPC-009.jpgPC-010.jpg

MSRP: $349 Available at Musicteck.com
@UniqueMelody I hope the Bone Conduction has greater impact than the MEST MKII or Multiverse Mentor. Can't wait to try these!!

Apr 26, 2023 at 11:42 PM Post #5 of 93
Never had any Bone Conduction gear--so not really familiar with the whole concept/technology. Just know I really love the 3 DT I have and am willing to give the tws offering a shot----
You will wonder how you lived without it in your IEMs. Very cool listening experience with Bone Conduction Drivers. Hopefully, the Free has a full range driver.. It's more engaging.

Apr 27, 2023 at 1:23 AM Post #8 of 93
Oh man. I should've saved my money for this. Oh well. I can get this in June. My Sony XM4 is nearly done for. The battery life is down to 3.5 hours in total. All because the firmware update from last summer killed it.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2023 at 2:14 AM Post #9 of 93
Is multi-point supported to allow listening to music via DAP or PC then seamless accepting an incoming phone call?

Apr 27, 2023 at 4:10 AM Post #11 of 93
No support for iPhone? Or is SBC/AAC supported?

Apr 27, 2023 at 4:20 AM Post #12 of 93
Surprising that the IPX5 rating for sweat and water resistance is advertised as "waterproof". That is not what the IPX5 rating means
There are many sketchy things about this marketing material. Also the omission of how long a charge lasts is weird.

Apr 27, 2023 at 4:28 AM Post #13 of 93
There are many sketchy things about this marketing material. Also the omission of how long a charge lasts is weird.
In the Parameter image table, battery life is 7h + 14h from the case with ANC on. ANC off is 8h + 16h from the case

Apr 27, 2023 at 6:21 AM Post #15 of 93
Well, thats interesting!
I have Mest MKII with bone conduction and I like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back