Unique Melody Martian: UM's New 2DD + 2BA Universal-only IEM
Sep 5, 2016 at 7:25 AM Post #196 of 338
Lol..
No worried, take your time, no buying is alright
UM Martian no horse run.

I got you boss .

With " Double DD " + 2 BA very hard to resist that temptation not to test drive it .
There's a Chinese saying , when one head is not big enough to put the hat on , then one shouldn't try to put on the hat .

In my case , pocket not deep enough , so one at a time .

Sep 5, 2016 at 7:28 AM Post #197 of 338
I got you boss .

With " Double DD " + 2 BA very hard to resist that temptation not to test drive it .
There's a Chinese saying , when one head is not big enough to put the hat on , then one shouldn't try to put on the hat .

In my case , pocket not deep enough , so one at a time .
work over over time. ☺

Sep 8, 2016 at 2:38 AM Post #203 of 338
Nice! Can you be a bit more specific what it is you like about them?

It has the resolution and separation to not sound congested even in the busiest of music passages. Also, the bass is quick with excellent layering, meaning kick drums and bass lines never sound smeared or muddy. There is enough sparkle and speed in the highs to make cymbal crashes/rides stand out and sound exciting. And lastly, the focused and centered mids make voices/growls to be always upfront and clear, leading to a great sense of intelligibility of vocals. 

Honestly, there is a lot to like about the Martian regardless of the music genre!

Sep 8, 2016 at 6:24 AM Post #204 of 338
  It has the resolution and separation to not sound congested even in the busiest of music passages. Also, the bass is quick with excellent layering, meaning kick drums and bass lines never sound smeared or muddy. There is enough sparkle and speed in the highs to make cymbal crashes/rides stand out and sound exciting. And lastly, the focused and centered mids make voices/growls to be always upfront and clear, leading to a great sense of intelligibility of vocals. 

Honestly, there is a lot to like about the Martian regardless of the music genre!

Absolutely agree. I'm gonna mention those facts in my review. Only complaint I have is the soundstage. It's not very wide. But I'm kind of a stage addict since I purchased the Angie's :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back