Unique Melody "Beat Audio Cable" series
Jan 14, 2011 at 1:12 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 30

rangerid

500+ Head-Fier
Jan 17, 2011 at 10:08 PM Post #2 of 30

Quote:
I just saw this and they have a huge variety of cables from $99 - 289 (0_o). 

The cables fit UE, JH, and UM Customs, as well as TF10, IE8s, and "others (please contact us)." All the cables are extremely nice looking, just wondering if anyone has any of them?

http://www.custom-iem.com/cables-c-123.html?zenid=0be723f753a780b4947d2e158ddc8d90

If the "Aurora" cable is what I think it to be, it is very well received among the TF10 users in China. Wonder if the they are rebranding ZePhone cables?

Jan 17, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #3 of 30
How long before their sued by monster? 
ksc75smile.gif

Jan 18, 2011 at 9:54 AM Post #4 of 30

Quote:
How long before their sued by monster? 
ksc75smile.gif

Considering that they're in China, I'm guessing never.

Interesting cables. Slightly on the pricy side, but being able to choose between different plugs and different pin styles make them pretty flexible with whatever IEMs that you have.

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:22 AM Post #5 of 30
Guys, just to clarify, Beat Audio is actually separate from UM lab, and just like UM lab, it's another audio gear company. 
As a distributor, I simply distributor for both of them, although just the cables from Beat Audio, since customers complain that the black cables are too plain. 

Apr 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM Post #6 of 30
Is there a link to a detailed description on the different models of cables? Pricey, to have no description on how they are made, or materials used.

Apr 7, 2011 at 12:48 AM Post #7 of 30
Well, you can always email me if you are interested in the details. There're lots of other things to be done, and I'm not sure what to put for the details yet since a direct translation from the info that Beat Audio gave me seems pointless as they just use big adjectives. 

I'm trying to get a few reviews out as well, so you guys can hear from what others think, not just my not-so-trustworthy descriptions. 

Quote:
Is there a link to a detailed description on the different models of cables? Pricey, to have no description on how they are made, or materials used.

Apr 26, 2011 at 8:50 AM Post #8 of 30
I have order ordered  "Silver sonic" - Beat Audio earphone cable with sennheiser plug.
It`s already shipped and i can`t wait to get it.

I might share some words about the cable.

Apr 29, 2011 at 3:03 AM Post #9 of 30

[size=medium]
I just got my new cable "Silver sonic" - Beat Audio Earphone Cable from unique melody for 160$(20% off) normaly cost 199$.
Damn the cable is solid nice quality, good looking.
The improvement in Sound Quality is definitely there (oohh Yeah!), i was none cable believer.
It can`t get so much better SQ then this with recable.
Buyed them because the socket cable broke.

I was going to buy Twag or Silver Dragon Cable, but they are pricey.
Unique Melody fix the customs duty, and shipping internasjonal didnt cost more then 10$ with EMS.
Saved 100$ on this, Sweeeet

Going to write about it and post some pic.
[/size]

Apr 29, 2011 at 2:06 PM Post #10 of 30
Haha, you are sounding like advertisement. But I'm really glad that you are enjoying the cable.   =)

Quote:

[size=medium]
I just got my new cable "Silver sonic" - Beat Audio Earphone Cable from unique melody for 160$(20% off) normaly cost 199$.
Damn the cable is solid nice quality, good looking.
The improvement in Sound Quality is definitely there (oohh Yeah!), i was none cable believer.

I was going to buy Twag or Silver Dragon Cable, but they are pricey.
Unique Melody fix the customs duty, and shipping internasjonal didnt cost more then 10$ with EMS.
Saved 100$ on this, Sweeeet

Going to write about it and post some pic.
[/size]

Apr 29, 2011 at 5:27 PM Post #11 of 30
Quote:
[size=medium]

[/size]

Man I wish I could say oohh Yeah! after swapping cables out hehe
wink.gif
. I guess my ears aren't as great
rolleyes.gif

May 26, 2011 at 8:18 AM Post #13 of 30
i am interested in the acme cable for my ie8 as my cable frayed and cant play music on the right earpiece anymore :frowning2: any ideas on this one guys? heres the link http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Upgrade-cable-Acme-UE-Sennheiser-IE8-SE535-425-/220783843876?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_2&hash=item3367be1a24#ht_1221wt_1127
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back