Unique Melody Australia is giving away a FREE set of UM Merlins...could be you!
Apr 18, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #31 of 88

Sorry misstype on my part, I know they are custom 
confused_face_2.gif
 Everything from UM is custom. I was being dumb at the time it seems
Quote:
Quote:
Well I signed up :D Figure it would be awesome to compare a high end universal to my JH5's and CK10's. I'm quite interested in hearing for myself the difference in "tiers" of customs, would be really neat to hear the UM sound compared to JH's as well.

These aren't universals, fyi. They are customs just like your JH5.

Apr 20, 2011 at 8:24 AM Post #35 of 88

Quote:
Dang, not old enough. Congrats to the winner!

Your time will come dude. :)  Besides you got a bunch of stuff that came in to take your attention for now. :p

Apr 20, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #37 of 88
Thanks for everything and all of your support guys and gals.

Sitting at just over 40% the way there...really want to get these out BEFORE the May 18 deadline...

The Facebook app that you guys are usuing isn't liking me. I try to get to it and it just keep refreshing my browser.

I want to enter :<

Apr 22, 2011 at 10:18 AM Post #40 of 88
no problems!

over 50% of the way there!

To celebrate check out our facebook, we're giving away 5 free Beat Audio cables to the next five orders we get! (some conditions apply!)

Apr 29, 2011 at 2:48 AM Post #42 of 88
I'm ready to take them off your hands when you are. :cool:

May 4, 2011 at 12:05 PM Post #44 of 88
64.3%...are we going to give away YOUR Merlins soon or are we going to have to wait till May 18th?

You decide...gets your friends, bands, churches, anyone who appreciates a good custom ear monitor to check us out!  Many more promos to come...so lets get this one over and done with already!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back