Unique Melody Australia is giving away a FREE set of UM Merlins...could be you!
Apr 17, 2011 at 1:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 88

UniqueMelodyAus

Member of the Trade: Unique Melody Australia

​
 ​
With the launch of our UM Merlin and our new Facebook page, Unique Melody Australia is giving away a free set of Unique Melody Merlins to one of our fans.  The process is simple, just click on the link below to find out more.  All you need to do is LIKE us and then fill in the entry form!  Simple as that!

We'll be drawing the winner on May 18 or once we hit 1000 likes.  Whichever comes first!
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​

Apr 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #3 of 88
dang, its a shame this is tied to facebook.  So many head-fiers (myself included) dont have a facebook account. (and dont want one
wink_face.gif
)

Apr 17, 2011 at 3:25 PM Post #4 of 88
I recently received a shirt which does a good job of expressing my opinion of facebook...

Apr 17, 2011 at 9:19 PM Post #12 of 88
thanks for signing up guys...good luck to you all!

the is open to anyone around the world apart from those in the countries which we have mentioned on our website.

As for the Facebook thing, we apologise for excluding some of you from this promotion because of it. We're listening and we will amend future promotions (there will be PLENTY!) to be all inclusive! Thanks for the feedback!

Apr 17, 2011 at 10:38 PM Post #14 of 88
I just joined the facebook group for UM. Man, would love to see how these UM Oz IEMs hold up against the worlds finest- JH, UE, head direct, monster.etc

See how we Aussies go compared with the world :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back