Unique Melody 3D Terminator 3DT Announcement Thread
Dec 30, 2020 at 8:48 AM Post #76 of 1,469
Welcome to the Uk - Unique Melody 3D TerminatorE084823F-9211-489C-8522-CBF76BD659FE.jpeg

Ooh, the Eletech Prudence!
I've got that (two of them now actually, haha) and just received the UM 3DT as well :)

How's the pairing for you? What differences are you hearing? :)

Dec 31, 2020 at 12:08 PM Post #79 of 1,469
Too much cliffhangers...someone give a detailed impression already. I just placed my order today.

Dec 31, 2020 at 4:11 PM Post #80 of 1,469
Too much cliffhangers...someone give a detailed impression already. I just placed my order today.

You won't regret it if you are looking for tasty bass, clear and detailed mids, and treble that can sing. All backed by a hint of warmth.

Dec 31, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #82 of 1,469
Dec 31, 2020 at 6:46 PM Post #83 of 1,469
Sedna work fine almost everywhere, Xelastec depends on IEM

Dec 31, 2020 at 9:12 PM Post #85 of 1,469
You won't regret it if you are looking for tasty bass, clear and detailed mids, and treble that can sing. All backed by a hint of warmth.
That sounds like my preference! 😍

Dec 31, 2020 at 9:45 PM Post #87 of 1,469
What would you characterize the overall tuning as? V-shaped, neutral with boosted bass, L-shaped, W-shaped, Harman, etc?

Also, how is the imaging? Is it pretty holographic in depicting instrument placement and depth?

Thanks!

Dec 31, 2020 at 9:48 PM Post #88 of 1,469
I want warmth, I want bass... I want them haha

Dec 31, 2020 at 10:38 PM Post #89 of 1,469
What would you characterize the overall tuning as? V-shaped, neutral with boosted bass, L-shaped, W-shaped, Harman, etc?

Also, how is the imaging? Is it pretty holographic in depicting instrument placement and depth?

Thanks!

I'd say it's a wide V-shaped sound. I noticed a little dip in the lower mids. The bass, upper mids, and lower treble are enhanced. Then it drops sharply after the lower treble. The peaks from the lower treble sometimes overshadow the bass, but barely. The imaging is quite clear it is certainly three-dimensional. Perhaps even holographic.

EDIT: Sorry. I meant extended bass.

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #90 of 1,469
I'd say it's a wide V-shaped sound. I noticed a little dip in the lower mids. The bass, upper mids, and lower treble are enhanced. Then it drops sharply after the lower treble. The peaks from the lower treble sometimes overshadow the bass, but barely. The imaging is quite clear it is certainly three-dimensional. Perhaps even holographic.

EDIT: Sorry. I meant extended bass.
Almost W curve sometimes mids pop with strong vocals
Quite delightful electric guitars
E.g. Ajja like laser beams...
Lives more power with Macintosh MH50 sounds like club sound system in your head never heard Spira Mirabelus album sound so textured and dynamic even better than my UM Martian
Which is 2x expensive

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back