Unexpected encounter, Technic RP-FDA100/Panasonic RP-HDA100
Oct 26, 2012 at 2:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Ra97oR

CanJam London 2016 Karting Champion
Walking through the London's electronic store and amongst the countless Monster Beats and their respective rip off versions, I found this "beauty" a pair of brand new Technic RP-FDA100 still in the original packaging.

Indulged by the strange design and the twin drivers, a bit of bargaining and listening, I got out the store with a grin and a new pair of headphones.

I must say my impression of this pair of cheaply bought headphone is rather positive but the crappy plastic construction really doesn't feel like a £300 pair of headphone from the 2000s. For what I paid, a mere £30, this is outright the best sounding phone for that price.

Gonna leave it burn in for a bit before making any judgement on the sound, but it is sounding decent so far and it can be a rather nice speaker set when cranked up a bit higher.

Oct 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #4 of 8
Quote:
Weird looking!
Are they comfortable? lol

Yea those do look rather nice, and I'm so jelous of you! To be able to find a great pair of odd headphones in a city >.> wish I had the funds and location to build my collection on the fly like that <3 

Oct 26, 2012 at 3:42 PM Post #5 of 8
They are rather comfortable at least on par with my other home full sizes, like a Sony MDR-F1 but with 2 drivers each channel...

Oct 27, 2012 at 9:51 AM Post #7 of 8
Updated better pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back