Under $30 ear buds or headphones to use with my smartphone.
Oct 1, 2016 at 3:29 PM Post #16 of 18

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2016 at 3:35 PM Post #17 of 18
Listening to the Brainwavz Delta today on the bus. They just do not have adequate isolation for me to be able to enjoy solo classical guitar. They are better with the Comply eartips that were included, but still inadequate. Hopefully, I can request a refund.

I'm still waiting for the Venture Monk IEMs to arrive. I am disappointed that the shipper did not email an order confirmation and I do not remember the shipping details.

Oct 7, 2016 at 4:43 PM Post #18 of 18
Listening to the Brainwavz Delta today on the bus. They just do not have adequate isolation for me to be able to enjoy solo classical guitar. They are better with the Comply eartips that were included, but still inadequate. Hopefully, I can request a refund.

I'm still waiting for the Venture Monk IEMs to arrive. I am disappointed that the shipper did not email an order confirmation and I do not remember the shipping details.

Return it and get the 4 in 1 with spinfit. Literally got them 2 days ago and i have to say there on par with my $300 im03 and there insturment is the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back