Unable to send PM
Dec 11, 2011 at 3:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

cifani090

Headphoneus Supremus
FYI im unable to send a PM. I tried one guy, and than another and nothing. It just load's, and than back to normal. I took out pictures, and redid it, and the same thing happened.

Dec 11, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #2 of 19
You just PM'd me....12 times.....

Jan 7, 2012 at 12:45 AM Post #3 of 19
I wonder if this is what's going on with my account, as the same thing happens. I have tried to reply to the most recent PM that I've received a couple of times, and it just resets with nothing in the sent folder.

The same thing happens when I try to initiate a PM, I wonder if the intended recipient is getting any of these messages or if he's getting all of them as I have no way to verify.

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM Post #6 of 19
Mine seems fixed now, hopefully yours will be fixed soon.

Jan 8, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #7 of 19
Sorry to hear this guys, everything is all and well for me. I think when you "flag" a post and the "Thanks for making this community better" thing comes up, the same should come up after you send the message.

Jan 9, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #12 of 19
I couldn't get it to work in Chrome.  I switched to Safari and I was able to see the PM as being sent.  Hopefully he doesn't think I'm a stalker with all the PMs I sent. :)

Jan 11, 2012 at 1:07 PM Post #15 of 19
So, are the PMs in most cases "actually sent", but we just (for whatever reason it may be) do not see it listed as sent by us ?

In case this is browser related, I'm using Firefox with noscript. And I have enabled head-fi (and not sure if it's related to this page, but I see a yahooapi listed as enabled too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back