Ultrasone Signature DXP
Jul 13, 2020 at 4:59 AM Post #136 of 141
yeah have the ' Ultrasone Signature DXP - Good Condition - New Original Headphone Cushions ' for sale, as there many headphones that are less good and that people may find these headphones to their liking

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2023 at 11:44 PM Post #137 of 141
Just a correction from what I said above regarding cables and the DXP. About 6 months ago I found that the following cable transforms these headphones from a little bit on the dark side to neutral perfection:

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=6520

This cable makes a huge difference, so much so that the DXP is now my reference headphone. Since I found this combination I've largely ignored my other headphones, as the DXP has the perfect tone without any faults. In my opinion this combination sounds far better than anything the Signature DJ or PRO's can produce. The Oyaide hpc-35hd598 is still the best cable I've found for both the Signature DJ and PRO's, but the DXP benefits greatly from a pure silver cable.
which ultrasone headphones has the most punchy mid bass? that makes drums punch hard?

Jul 18, 2023 at 11:40 AM Post #139 of 141
Signature Pure would be that one

Thanks for your impressions on the DXP! I ended up taking a chance on them based on your review, and they became my favorite headphone for several years. Great headphones.

Have you posted any impressions of the Pure anywhere? You are the first person I've seen that has mentioned details of their sound signature.

Jul 18, 2023 at 12:56 PM Post #140 of 141
Thanks for your impressions on the DXP! I ended up taking a chance on them based on your review, and they became my favorite headphone for several years. Great headphones.

Have you posted any impressions of the Pure anywhere? You are the first person I've seen that has mentioned details of their sound signature.

If you search for reviews for them, something should come up on Google, they are new but more reviewers are getting their hands on them :)

I can mention that they are the most basshead headphone that I know of in the entire world. Not quite as detailed or as well made as the DXP, but special in sound nonetheless. Much cheaper in price, 169 USD I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back