Ultrasone Pro 900 balanced headphones from B&H photo video
May 11, 2012 at 2:13 PM Post #16 of 17
I never actually bought them but B&H still offers them . . . they are still on their site. Oh yeah and I forgot to reply to your suggestion of the Signature Pro headphones obobskivich . . . I'm not interested in the Pro 900's anymore but I WOULD be interested in the Sig Pros. I would only use them on my laptop though and not with any iPods or anything because the cord is just too long (5 feet I believe though you may have already known that).

Jun 11, 2012 at 1:07 AM Post #17 of 17
Oh wow I am stupid! I was looking at the "Glossary of Terms" here on head-fi (as I am still VERY much a newbie) . . . I guess I didn't really know what balanced headphones were beforehand (I thought that it meant simply that the lows, mids and highs are more balanced/the headphones had more of a flat frequency response) . . . shows you how much of a noob I am in this hobby 
biggrin.gif
 . I apologize obobskivich I now realize that getting a pair of headphones balanced eliminates them as portable headphones (if they were beforehand). And that means that you couldn't use balanced headphones for walking rmarciniak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back