Ultimate Sound Fair 2014 Jakarta Indonesia impression and report on 26 and 27 September 2014
Oct 21, 2014 at 9:28 AM Post #46 of 47
  Does anyone who attended have any comparisons between DITA's The Answer and the Heaven VII and VIII? I'm wondering if I should part with my DITAs to try the new Heavens out.

They are very different, especially DITA and Heaven VIII

DITA is more like slight v-shape sounding with spacious soundstage while Heaven VIII is more to midcentric and intimate presentation. Vocal lover will go to Heaven VIII without doubt, the other who prefer soundstage and clarity will chose DITA

Oct 21, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #47 of 47
  They are very different, especially DITA and Heaven VIII

DITA is more like slight v-shape sounding with spacious soundstage while Heaven VIII is more to midcentric and intimate presentation. Vocal lover will go to Heaven VIII without doubt, the other who prefer soundstage and clarity will chose DITA

Does the Heaven VIII at least have a wide soundstage? I would say my Heaven V has a wider soundstage than my DITA but lacks when compared to my DITA's soundstage height in depth. How does the Heaven VII compare? Is it more similar to the DITA? I've heard that the Heaven VII has more clarity and more neutral sound sig compared to the VIII. Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back