Ultimate Ears triple.fi 10vi in pieces
Oct 4, 2010 at 5:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

marco79

New Head-Fier
I'm Marco, located in Germany.

My Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10vi broke when trying to exchange the cable. Normally, it should be no problem but an explicit feature to replace the cable of this headset. Well, in my case, the whole mounting got off (see picture) even though I was fairly cautious when trying to remove them.

As I purchased them in March 2010, there's still a valid 1 year warranty. I already contacted the manufacturer (Logitech/UltimateEars) but they advised me to contact the seller which is amazon.com (US) marketplace (DQCStore). Amazon themselves told me to contact the seller and they simply don't answer my emails! ;(

Any advice on how I should proceed? Is there any way to disassemble them by myself in order to fix this?

Thanks in advance!
Marco

Oct 4, 2010 at 7:55 AM Post #2 of 2
I actually just spoke with their CS yesterday about problems with my headset. they couldnt be any nicer about my claim. They agreed to cross-ship me a new pair as soon as I confirm I shipped them off to their location

Anyway, I'd give them another shot, I think they just wanted you to try your purchaser first before commencing an exchange (cheaper for them if amazon fulfils the warranty claim vs an individual)

PS: I'm not sure if their policy is the same everywhere, but they are paying for shipping both ways with my incident
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back