Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 8, 2009 at 1:46 PM Post #663 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Deal's up now! Go! Go! Go!

Amazon.com: Used and New: Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Noise Isolating Earphones

and now! quick!
jecklinsmile.gif

and the rebate form here
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/image...209268826_.pdf

Dec 8, 2009 at 2:37 PM Post #665 of 1,260
So now Amazon sends me an email saying that one of the vi models I ordered is moving up from Dec. 23 arrival to Dec. 11 arrival. But they also have two pair I got for a friend (he called it in from the car) arriving tomorrow, but have not yet shipped. For the first time, Amazon seems confused about an item it's selling. I may call just for kicks and see what they say about the arrival date. I paid the extra $3.99 (Amazon Prime special rate) for one-day delivery, but not sure that will make any difference.

That makes three vi models I ordered from Amazon, pretty much at the same day and time, all arriving at different dates: Jan. 4-14, Dec. 11 and Dec. 23.

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:13 PM Post #666 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So now Amazon sends me an email saying that one of the vi models I ordered is moving up from Dec. 23 arrival to Dec. 11 arrival. But they also have two pair I got for a friend (he called it in from the car) arriving tomorrow, but have not yet shipped. For the first time, Amazon seems confused about an item it's selling. I may call just for kicks and see what they say about the arrival date. I paid the extra $3.99 (Amazon Prime special rate) for one-day delivery, but not sure that will make any difference.

That makes three vi models I ordered from Amazon, pretty much at the same day and time, all arriving at different dates: Jan. 4-14, Dec. 11 and Dec. 23.

I had my original order for 2 pairs over nighted with Saturday delivery and I don't think they shipped out until about 8 pm Friday, but sure enough they were here by 9:30 Saturday morning. So I wouldn't worry about it. The rest are supposed to arrive today, assuming this damn blizzard doesn't blow in early and cause problems for the UPS guy
redface.gif
Pretty sure they won't be delivered tomorrow, but it wouldn't be the first time that UPS/USPS/Fedex has surprised me. Those guys take their jobs very seriously.

Dec 8, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #667 of 1,260
Cool, we'll see. The one from Logitech is supposed to arrive tomorrow and UPS has it en route. I was just really kind of thinking out loud about Amazon's magical delivery shell game with this sale. Truly weird.

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #668 of 1,260
Wow... Amazon is really screwing around with these orders.

I ordered on the 4th and had a delivery estimate of the 9th with my free 2 day amazon prime shipping. Checked my order this morning...Estimated delivery.... DEC 17th!? Wha? So, now I'm thinking what the heck, I'll change my shipping speed to the 1 day shipping to make sure it avoids getting stuck on a truck over a weekend. New estimated delivery.... DECEMBER 22nd!

Amazon...this isn't cool guys.

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:55 PM Post #670 of 1,260
My order from Logitech shipped and I'll get them on Thursday. I went ahead and cancelled my order with Amazon. I have no conclusive proof of this, but it seems that the shipping option you choose determines not only the shipping speed, but the amount of processing time PRIOR to shipping. I chose the free delivery and ordered early morning on 12/4. My shipping estimate was mid Jan 2010. Other folks ordered later that afternoon and were getting ship dates of mid-December and based on some posts I read, people had chosen faster shipping and paid extra.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:01 PM Post #671 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ecclesand /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order from Logitech shipped and I'll get them on Thursday. I went ahead and cancelled my order with Amazon. I have no conclusive proof of this, but it seems that the shipping option you choose determines not only the shipping speed, but the amount of processing time PRIOR to shipping. I chose the free delivery and ordered early morning on 12/4. My shipping estimate was mid Jan 2010. Other folks ordered later that afternoon and were getting ship dates of mid-December and based on some posts I read, people had chosen faster shipping and paid extra.

Why would you cancel the Amazon order? There are a lot of folks around the world who would not mind getting in on the deal, mind you it would be vicariously. I am sure that someone is happy you canceled too, as that must be how Amazon is popping up every few days with the new price.

B
atsmile.gif

PS to all who are getting extras please remember us folk who do not live in the USA :)

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #672 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bikeboy999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why would you cancel the Amazon order? There are a lot of folks around the world who would not mind getting in on the deal, mind you it would be vicariously. I am sure that someone is happy you canceled too, as that must be how Amazon is popping up every few days with the new price.

B
atsmile.gif

PS to all who are getting extras please remember us folk who do not live in the USA :)

I never intended on purchasing extras. I placed my first order thru Amazon and received the mid January shipping confirmation. A few minutes later, after learning that Logitech also had them on sale and in stock, placed an order there as well. If the Logitech order had fallen thru, I would have kept my Amazon order. I had every intention of cancelling one or the other depending on who shipped first because $100 isn't peanuts to me or my family.

Please don't gripe at me because Amazon and Logitech didn't offer this price to the entire world.

Dec 8, 2009 at 5:15 PM Post #675 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmiarka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Stupid question...will the $50 rebate will work for those of use that got in on the $99 price? Triple.fis for $50?!
smily_headphones1.gif

Most likely not. Purchase needs to be made between Dec. 5 and 8 from Amazon, not sellers on Amazon. The $99 deal ended on Dec. 4, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back