Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 5, 2009 at 6:29 AM Post #391 of 1,260
I figure there should be plenty on ebay for some time, and the prices will only drop as people start receiving them and then listing them. Personally flipping items like these take too much effort and time to get a decent profit from them so I don't bother.

I do find it annoying when folks buy 10+ of items just to resell and it kills the deal so early I don't get a chance to get it, but that's just a general rant of mine
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:39 AM Post #392 of 1,260
i ordered mine before work this morning around 8 am from logitech. I waited a few minutes for a confirmation email but didn't get one so i placed a second order. Turns out the first one got canceled and the second one went through. I was charged for BOTH orders though. Sorry to those who couldn't get in on this deal. If for some reason I end up getting both, I'll just sell the second pair to a forum member.

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:47 AM Post #393 of 1,260
Ya sorry guys that didn't get this deal. I've missed out sooo many times on deals I'm glad to finally hit one.. Well see how it goes

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:06 AM Post #394 of 1,260
I cancelled my extra two as shipping delays meant they'd arrive well after Xmas, which kind of defeats the purpose for me. My one pair is en route though, so I think I'm gonna try Unique Melody's skills out for size.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:11 AM Post #395 of 1,260
The deal cuold turn out to be bogus, from Logitech anyway. My order is still in process, and they never sent me an email on the second order I made. I have a feeling this is going to be a holy mess on the Logitech side, not Amazon though. They are too good at etailing.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:19 AM Post #397 of 1,260
My two pairs shipped from Amazon just right now, good stuff.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:20 AM Post #398 of 1,260
managed to get my order in at 125am PST this morning. had to scramble to find a US addy first. cost me 30min. ordered the VI version and says estimate on dec 9th.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:38 AM Post #400 of 1,260
If you wanna sell one pair pm me.. I can offer 150$

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:41 AM Post #401 of 1,260
I just got a shipping notice on both my amazon.com orders (super saver shipping). I ordered two pairs for me (one to keep, one to sell to slightly offset the cost of the first pair), and made a second order of one pair for someone else a little later.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:52 AM Post #403 of 1,260
yeah, so i just posted in the other thread, but basically in my excitement yesterday i ordered 4 of them and i really only plan on keeping one (and i just got the order shipped email from amazon so i cant cancel) ... so i'd be willing to sell to anyone (preferably US actually) who missed out on the deal for exactly what i paid ($99.99) plus shipping to you ... pm if interested (though my delivery estimate is dec. 9th so i wont have them til then or maybe later) ... otherwise i was just gonna return them to amazon but i thought i would help a poor fella out

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:10 AM Post #404 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to all of you who scarfed up 5-10 pairs so you could sell or trade them or whatever. Very considerate...

Quote:

Originally Posted by ksu06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yeah, so i just posted in the other thread, but basically in my excitement yesterday i ordered 4 of them and i really only plan on keeping one (and i just got the order shipped email from amazon so i cant cancel) ... so i'd be willing to sell to anyone (preferably US actually) who missed out on the deal for exactly what i paid ($99.99) plus shipping to you ... pm if interested (though my delivery estimate is dec. 9th so i wont have them til then or maybe later) ... otherwise i was just gonna return them to amazon but i thought i would help a poor fella out

rolleyes.gif

And if this "inconsiderate" Head-Fi'er hadn't ordered some extra in the heat of the moment, you still probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to buy a pair if you posting so late in the thread is any indication.

Dec 5, 2009 at 8:28 AM Post #405 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ksu06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Very nice person
redface.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back