Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 5, 2009 at 4:28 AM Post #376 of 1,260
Wow Congratulations to everyone who was able to get a pair of these at such a great price.

I wish I would have checked things this afternoon, but I'm sure I would have probably been too late anyways.

I guess I might take my luck and buy a pay from Ebay for $160, at least it's still cheaper than $400!

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:29 AM Post #377 of 1,260
If someone who purchased more than one set of the tf10's today sells me theirs for $130, I promise from here on out I will always keep my shirt on in all future avatar pics (since that seems to offend some people here)

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:30 AM Post #378 of 1,260
I hate school.
I hate work.
I would have picked these up in a heartbeat.
Apparently making money and creating a future is more important than getting the TF10 for $100.

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:32 AM Post #379 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ethan961 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hate school.
I hate work.
I would have picked these up in a heartbeat.
Apparently making money and creating a future is more important than getting the TF10 for $100.

Yea well what sucks about that is I check head-fi at work usually at least once a day, but today I was so involved in my work that I didn't check it. Figures.

Dec 5, 2009 at 4:45 AM Post #380 of 1,260
There are people on SD who got 10+ pairs before amazon imposed the 3/account limit. I'd expect ebay prices for these to be impacted for a while.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:03 AM Post #381 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There are people on SD who got 10+ pairs before amazon imposed the 3/account limit. I'd expect ebay prices for these to be impacted for a while.

Amazing, how many did you get?

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:04 AM Post #382 of 1,260
its like an investment opportunity to many huh~lol~ there are actually people selling the mic version at $170 right now on amazon, which is still a good deal~

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #383 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jupiterknight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazing, how many did you get?

A couple
ph34r.gif
. I'm sending several to head-fiers overseas for cost+shipping.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:19 AM Post #384 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A couple
ph34r.gif
. I'm sending several to head-fiers overseas for cost+shipping.

OK, that's Cool, this actually my intend with the extra one I ordered, if I receive it, who knows, I'll give the benefit of this to one of the overseas, particular scandivians HF's

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:26 AM Post #385 of 1,260
I bought six myself... 3 garden variety and 3 of the Vi variety. Originally I had just bought two (second pair as a back up). Then I figured I might as well go back and pick up a few more to see if I couldn't do some trades to hear some of the other headphones I'm interested in. At that point they had already imposed the 3 per account limit and it would only let me order one more... but I realized shortly there after that the Vi is probably considered a different model and as able to pick up of those as well.

Although with so many of these floating around out there now, I'm not sure if I'll get many bites on trades. Oh well, if I get tired of holding on to them I'm sure somebody will take them off my hands for 100 bucks + shipping.

Was a bit surprised to see how long this deal lasted. I thought for sure by the time I went back to order the 3 Vis they would be sold out. Will be interesting to see if Logitech comes through with all the direct orders. Somebody had posted a while back that they had run out of stock and Logitech management hadn't decided what to do with all the back orders. I would be somewhat surprised if they manufactured new phones to fill these 99 dollar orders. Especially if they are "discontinuing" the model and only going to sell the Triple Fi 10vi now.

Dec 5, 2009 at 5:30 AM Post #386 of 1,260
I have a brand new set w/ mic and a brand new set w/o the mic. If you're interested, PM me your offers. I'm willing to sell them in or outside the US.

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:01 AM Post #390 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ILikeMusic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks to all of you who scarfed up 5-10 pairs so you could sell or trade them or whatever. Very considerate...

I'm almost certain the discontinuance of the $99 price tag didn't have so much to do with inventory levels as it did with Logitech deciding to pull the plug. Both Amazon and Logitech continued selling them even after their stock had been depleted, so I don't think it's fair to blame anyone who took advantage of this opportunity by purchasing as many as they could afford.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back