Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #303 of 1,260
my 10vi's have a ship date of december 9th, got my confirmation email at 830am EST....suck living in NY tho and having to pay sales tax, everything on amazon costs us 8.625% more than everyone else
frown.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #309 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocZZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else find it ****ty that amazon is going to wait until Jan to ship earphones that were ordered at 8am yet will be shipping in a few days for those who ordered at 5pm?
angry_face.gif

Yeah, I'm none too happy about that either.

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:15 PM Post #310 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjowned /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Toad don't worry in WA you have to pay sales tax too. Sucks to be in one of the... three? states that Amazon has a physical presence in.

yea, seems like Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Dakota, and Washington are subject to tax...I don't think they even have an actual physical presence here, it seems that NYS just put some nonsense law in place to bring in additional tax revenue...

Amazon.com Help: Sales Tax

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:16 PM Post #311 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by cswann1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'm none too happy about that either.

Fuggin' same here. That goes for my Logitech order too. I ordered from both sites around 10am EST and haven't received a confirmation email from Logitech and my Amazon order wont ship till January.

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:20 PM Post #312 of 1,260
Placed my order 20 minutes before the deal ran out, $99 and shipping Dec. 9th! Thanks Ravissimo for sharing the link!!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #313 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocZZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
anyone else find it ****ty that amazon is going to wait until Jan to ship earphones that were ordered at 8am yet will be shipping in a few days for those who ordered at 5pm?
angry_face.gif

I think it's the model availability difference. The earlier models were the TF10vi, but the later models were the TF10, no vi. At least that's how my dates match up with my orders. The vi models were first to be ordered, but last to be shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back