Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #286 of 1,260
rhaaa sold out 1 min after I created my MyUS account to use it as a US adress.
frown.gif

I think I'm gonna cry for the whole night
frown.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #287 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I did get one pair for a fellow HFer at cost, so it's not all about profits.

Indeed it isn't..I have 5 on order..4 for other HFiers at cost.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:31 PM Post #288 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by iriverdude /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got custom molds, so better fit than foamies plus cheaper in the long run. £60 all in. Not quite as good sound as the foamies, bit sharper high end but loses sound mid and bass.

See, that's what always bothered me about "unofficial" customs. How did they come up with the measurements and whatnot to equate how big the housing chamber should be, and how long the canals should be for your ears as well? As goofy as the original TF housing may look, I'm keeping that way.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM Post #289 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed it isn't..I have 5 on order..4 for other HFiers at cost.

You are a better man than me. But I am also selling one to a friend at cost, so 2 for 4 ain't bad.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #290 of 1,260
I got mine just under the wire. Ordered 1 pair at 4:51 ET. Thought about it and decided to order another pair. Unfortunately, they are now gone.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #293 of 1,260
And me
smily_headphones1.gif

UK guys though, anybody looked at shipto.com ? I'm not sure how much it'll cost in total and if it's worth it. But if there are a few of us, maybe it's worth combining to save on postage?

Sorry - shipito.com *

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:41 PM Post #294 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by tstarn06 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You are a better man than me. But I am also selling one to a friend at cost, so 2 for 4 ain't bad.

meh..not a yardstick that makes anyone 'better'..just figured the guys overseas could use some holiday cheer
smile.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:42 PM Post #296 of 1,260
Can't believe I missed out on this deal...

If anyone has one extra to unload shipped to the US, please PM me -- I can pay a finder's fee!

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #297 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by sachu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
meh..not a yardstick that makes anyone 'better'..just figured the guys overseas could use some holiday cheer
smile.gif

Guess I forgot the smiley face after the "better man" statement. Was half-kidding.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:44 PM Post #298 of 1,260
What's nice about this whole thing for this forum is that Triple fi will once again get its share of the limelight... for a "Big 4" IEM, these have flown completely under the radar over the last year or so and were rarely talked about (well, this also had to do with releases of IE8/W3 etc of course). I've tried these on many occasions and they're definitely a great IEM. As a personal preference I like the SE530 a bit better than these but for $99 this is easily the deal of the year. Wish it was available to us Canadians too... (who knows, maybe they'll drop it soon for us as well... I'll be keeping a close eye on the Logitech Canada web site over next lil while now)

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:50 PM Post #300 of 1,260
I think people got scared off by fit problems/issues, and these never seemed to get discounted, as the ER4P has, for example. I know I had a pair of UE SF3s (AL UHP336s) and they seemed very klutzy and too large. Anyway, the reshell option is very attractive, because breaking the warranty on these is not as daunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back