Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 6:25 PM Post #185 of 1,260
God I want theese phones so bad
biggrin.gif

If anyone ends up with one pair too many and doesn't mind the hassle of shipping to Europe, I'm your man!

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:46 PM Post #187 of 1,260
Hey everybody, i only found this forum today and was so excited when I saw the offer. Unfortunately I like in the UK and I cannot get shipping over here. I have even spoken to Logitech UK and they said the price will not be reflected over here - shame!

Anyway, I would be more than happy if anybody has an extra pair they won't have use for and pay for the shipping etc. I have an eBay feedback of 80 and only positives
smily_headphones1.gif

Here's hoping!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #189 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bína /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For them who isnt in US, for next time try to use some companies, which resend things. Most of my friends and me use shipito.

Thanks for the hint! Just ordered them using shipito from logitech. Hope everything works out just fine.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #190 of 1,260
A small point: deals2buy.com are saying this is a dented box item. Or at least they have this is small print:

Quote:

Dented Box items from Logitech are products whose outer box has been torn, scratched, dented, or has other markings on it. The product itself is guaranteed to be in brand new condition and fully warranted. Sales are limited to quantities on hand. Limit 1 per customer.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #191 of 1,260
For anyone who ordered from Logitech, not Amazon (I ordered from both), here's what my email from Logitech says. Not sure what it means, but if they keep taking orders and the products are "not in stock," this is one of the worst mistakes from an etailer in a long time. In short, they are still taking orders, but this email gives them weasel room. Same with Amazon. If they sold XXXX number of TF10s and can't deliver, it will be a major black eye for them. Never happened to me before with Amazon, and my guess is they will demand that Logitech provide them with the TF10s at the $99.99 price. Very fishy how the CSR claims it was problematic. Why are the phones for sale in two locations at the same low price? I think it was by design, and the state's attorney general might be interested if this turns out to be a scam, of sorts.

Here it is...

Dear Thomas,

Thank you for your recent purchase from Logitech.

Your order number is XXXXXXXXXX. Please save this number for future reference.

Your order will ship within one business day if the product is in stock. You may check the status of your order by clicking here or by selecting the shopping cart icon above and then selecting Order Status from any page on our site.

Here's a summary of the order you placed on 12/04/09 10:54:48.

Dec 4, 2009 at 6:58 PM Post #192 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by logitech

Subtotal: USD 99.99
Tax: USD 0.00
Shipping: USD 0.00

Total Price: USD 99.99

You will not be charged for your order until it is shipped. When your order is shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail.

After a product has shipped, your order can not be cancelled, however we do offer a 30-day money back guarantee on all our products. You can review our Return and Cancellation policy online.

Once again, thank you for shopping with Logitech.

Sincerely,
Logitech

And they just charged me. Good news
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 7:06 PM Post #193 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by jj2me /img/forum/go_quote.gif
A small point: deals2buy.com are saying this is a dented box item. Or at least they have this is small print:

They also said there is a limit of 1 per customer, but I can verify that is false, so I would ignore their details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back