Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 4:04 PM Post #136 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgogeta4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think people are spamming the Logitech site to get one, it's not working for me
frown.gif

Huh? I just bought 5 pairs from Logitech.

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:09 PM Post #137 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocZZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ya, ordered mine directly from logitech and they should be here by Weds. They are also shipping to Canada.

How did you get the US site to show anything other than US and a US state in the shipping/billing details?

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:10 PM Post #138 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgogeta4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think people are spamming the Logitech site to get one, it's not working for me
frown.gif

Not working for me neither - get an error message (Error Number: SIT_000002)

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:17 PM Post #141 of 1,260
Must be something to do with tracking via cookies or the like because it only shows United States on the payment page for me and given half a chance it redirects me to the UK site before that if I try to continue shopping and look at anything else. (I'm not paying the $450 they want on the UK site!)

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #142 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by ocZZ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ya, ordered mine directly from logitech and they should be here by Weds. They are also shipping to Canada.

How did you get them to ship to canada? I can't choose it when I go to select country, I only see United States

And on the canadian site, it is $499 Cad
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/sp.../5620&cl=ca,en

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:40 PM Post #146 of 1,260
God. Deal of he century guys. Now what do I do with BOTH pair that I ordered lol.

I am going to compare to my westone 2 and sell the 2 I don't like, or maybe all 3 one is already promised to a Canadian if I sell so sorry everyone else. But I might sell the second in a few weeks.

I was one of the first buyer from amazon n they already shipped. One of each be here Tuesday.
biggrin.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 4:48 PM Post #149 of 1,260
Did anyone get an order confirmation from Logitech? I ordered a couple hours ago and have gotten nothing from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back