Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 3:27 PM Post #121 of 1,260
I pulled the trigger on them. What a great deal!!!

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #122 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea I am kinda hoping I can trade one for a used Westone IEM and get it customized

You already have the TF10 remolded. What do you think?

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM Post #123 of 1,260
Yet again another deal on Amazon that isn't available for us poor foreigners.
Had to empty my cart of the last deal only available in the US before trying to order these earlier!
I could have sworn I've had the odd thing from Amazon US in the past thst shipped ok, just not earphones.

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:31 PM Post #124 of 1,260
Noooo.....it seems they are now sold out!!??
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:34 PM Post #126 of 1,260
I bought one pair each of the normal and vi's and will sell the other pair on the boards once I receive them. (just don't PM me asking for the spare pair at this point
wink.gif
)

I'm head over heels for this deal but there's the 1% of me that has to ask the question that's surely coming -- why is this massive sale taking place? This wasn't just some small stock of headphones that were put out as a special deal, this was a massive selloff of these phones. I'd think the stock was in the thousands, considering places like slickdeals picked up on it rather quickly and there was still stock as of a couple hours ago. We have to be looking at either a discontinuation of this headphone or perhaps a liquidity crush necessitating the large scale purge. I'll be curious to see if we find anything interesting out in the short term about these.

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:40 PM Post #129 of 1,260
Thank you soooooooo much for posting this! I got sooooo lucky! You are only allowed to purchase 3 of each. I ordered 3 vi models and 3 regular models and literally MINUTES later, they sold out!

Secondly, you can get $10 refunded from your purchase by canceling the magazine subscription that comes with the TF10.

For people who have not ordered a $75+ electronic item since November 21, 2009, Do not forget to get $10 off the order by Amazon afterwards for canceling the Wired Magazine Subscription.
If you would like a refund for your 12 month subscription (a $10 value) as part of your purchase, send a completed copy of this FORM [amazon.com] with a copy of your Amazon.com order confirmation, within 30 days, to: Amazon Special Offer, PO Box 37722, Boone, IA 50037-0722

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:42 PM Post #131 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by hollis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ended up getting them directly from Logitech, although they do not offer the vi for the same discount. Oh well. I hope these fit well because this is too good of a deal.

What do you mean? You got them for $99 from Logitech? Would you mind explaining how?

Dec 4, 2009 at 3:58 PM Post #135 of 1,260
I think people are spamming the Logitech site to get one, it's not working for me
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back