Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 11:03 AM Post #61 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by molokovellocet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got a pair of IE8's should I buy this lol. Why is it selling so low I guess they weren't selling because of the poor build issues and the new IEM's filling the high end IEM market??

get it
it's just a one day special deal at amazon for the whole holiday thing (though it is weird... which holiday is it for?! thanksgiving is long gone and xmas is far far away)

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:05 AM Post #62 of 1,260
I'm going to take this to a PM so I don't get a spanking. Couldn't find anywhere stating it's prohibited, but I should know better anyway...

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:11 AM Post #63 of 1,260
Damm not available for non US cutomers.
frown.gif

On the plus side, I am sure my wallet will send a thank you note to Amazon.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:13 AM Post #64 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by molokovellocet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just got a pair of IE8's should I buy this lol. Why is it selling so low I guess they weren't selling because of the poor build issues and the new IEM's filling the high end IEM market??

I wouldn't guess that... Amazon has some outrageous deals from time to time. They're the only sellers that have ever come close to hitting the 99 dollar price point.

YES you should buy this.

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:24 AM Post #66 of 1,260
Well I just placed my order. Now I have to burn in two earphones at once
eek.gif
. I hope these don't take as long as the IE8's.

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:29 AM Post #67 of 1,260
Wow! Even if they feel like having a full-size headphone in your ear, that must go down as the Head-Fi deal of 2009? Originally $400 to $239 now $99?

Makes me wonder if they will soon come out with a replacememnt model of some sort with much better ergonomics?

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:47 AM Post #72 of 1,260
whoahh..thanks for letting us know about this fan-bloody-tastic deal!... eventho I may not need one but this is just too good to pass up...ordered one of each to my cousin address in US...yaayy!!.

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:08 PM Post #73 of 1,260
Can someone in the US buy a bunch and sell them here in the FS forums? I know it's been requested already, but nobody has really responded. I'm sure they would sell fairly quickly since it's an amazing price and there are tons of international Head-fiers here that are missing out on the Amazon deal.

But PM me first, I got dibs. I want one of each.
wink_face.gif

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:14 PM Post #74 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by triple-u /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can someone in the US buy a bunch and sell them here in the FS forums? I know it's been requested already, but nobody has really responded. I'm sure they would sell fairly quickly since it's an amazing price and there are tons of international Head-fiers here that are missing out on the Amazon deal.

But PM me first, I got dibs. I want one of each.
wink_face.gif

I'm in on this one too! My parents may be in USA but no guarantees for me. This is probably the best deal I've seen in a long long time.

Dec 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM Post #75 of 1,260
I loved these when I had them before, though the fit was tricky. Its what made me want to go with customs. I had to snag one, the deal is silly good. If the fit wasn't so tricky, I would say that everyone should have one. The sound was glorious, best of any universal IEM I've heard. I just hope their are better tips now like the comply so that I don't end up modding with Shure olives or the Westone cable again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back