Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 10:12 AM Post #46 of 1,260
You know, it's times like this I wish I had a US shipping address, at least.

I'd pay for somebody to ship me a pair, no joke, for the cost of the earphones and shipping. I mean, Canada's not that far away... Really. Put me down for one.

Please? ;___;

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM Post #48 of 1,260
If someone will for sure pay me to ship em. And maybe a $20 I'll get em a pair. I'm about to order 1 of each. One reg one vi

how will these compare to my westone 2s??

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:30 AM Post #49 of 1,260
Got two 10vi's, one for my bro. If he doesn't want them I'll probably sell for what I paid.

Oh yeah, and I can reshell a 10vi without losing any mic/skip functionality, right? The rational side of my brain is telling me yes but the paranoid part is telling me to ask =]

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:36 AM Post #50 of 1,260
I wonder if people will take em here if I list both. I bet so. I still don't even know if I'll get used to having something in my ear. So I might sell my w2 also. We"ll see. But I'm in for 2

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:43 AM Post #52 of 1,260
I bought some to try out. I'm not a big fan of IEMs and didn't like the SuperFi 5s. If I don't like them I'll put them up for sale here...

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:46 AM Post #53 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by nautikal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought some to try out. I'm not a big fan of IEMs and didn't like the SuperFi 5s. If I don't like them I'll put them up for sale here...

same here lol
I'm using W3 rite now
gotta admit... most of my songs are rock.... W3 should fit much better
but hell, how can I deny such a deal of the bargain
I can't believe me eye when I saw it...
though I wonder after this little surprise how much will the market price drop for 2nd hand tri fi 10

gotta say, this deal brings forth a lot of What to the audio gear community lol

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:49 AM Post #54 of 1,260
Why is that nautikal. I think I might be the same way. I didn't enjoy the ne-7ms and currently having a hard time inserting things in my ears with my westone 2. But if I'm patient I might get used to it.

I wore bi flanges today for 25 minutes and my ears have this warm sensation n left has been ringing slightly for 3 hours now. Lol maybe im not getting a good seal, n turning them up to high, maybe it hurts my small ears. I don't know. Or maybe I'll get used to it. I'd like to try a different angle like these are from my westone n maybe I'll get a better fit. Never know. But I might be selling all 3 in a few weeks lol. Or trading for some decent cans to replace my enjoyable full cans

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:52 AM Post #55 of 1,260
Ordered a pair - Thanks OP! I guess sometimes it pays to have the kids wake you up at 5:30 AM
smily_headphones1.gif

If the fit like the uhp336 then they are going in the FS forum. Otherwise it will be some other random pair or 2 I own...

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:52 AM Post #56 of 1,260
Ya tourch u make a good point. But if they are seAled in box they aren't second hand now are they....

That's $500 I've spent this week now on IEMs. Uhhhhh here's to my wallet. (as I raise my glass of Jack daniels)

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:53 AM Post #57 of 1,260
The last time I tried IEMs, it was difficult to get a good fit, and I just wasn't impressed with the sound quality compared to a non-portable setup (such as the one in my signature). But I'm addicted to slickdeals and couldn't resist such a deal.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:58 AM Post #58 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by nautikal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The last time I tried IEMs, it was difficult to get a good fit, and I just wasn't impressed with the sound quality compared to a non-portable setup (such as the one in my signature). But I'm addicted to slickdeals and couldn't resist such a deal.

well I believe for a portable set up that can stand a chance aganist your set up, CMs would be the way to go lol
I also found it pretty hard to get a fit with the silicon tips
the foam comply tips are really amazing (though some found it makes the sound kinda muffled )

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:59 AM Post #59 of 1,260
Ha saw these, first thing I did was immediately order two pairs, next thing I did was rush over here to tell everyone about the super hot deal. Obviously I was too late to spread the word.

What an awesome deal!

Dec 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM Post #60 of 1,260
I just got a pair of IE8's should I buy this lol. Why is it selling so low I guess they weren't selling because of the poor build issues and the new IEM's filling the high end IEM market??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back