Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 9:32 AM Post #33 of 1,260
Several of the reviews are complaining about the cables wearing out. While warranty covers that, seems like a hassle I'd not deal with. If you store them with the over and under loop method and use them moderately will they still last?

Also, how does the audio quality compare to the X5s, or X10s? Random question perhaps, but I just bought the X5s!! For $99, plus some Shure olives.. Gahhh sales

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:39 AM Post #35 of 1,260
Where does it stipulate that this deal is only for U.S. customers? I didn't see it at the site and that just made me feel worse. Would someone please ease my pain by confirming for me that I am ineligible for this insanely good deal because I live outside the good ol' U.S. of A?

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:41 AM Post #36 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by iponderous /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where does it stipulate that this deal is only for U.S. customers? I didn't see it at the site and that just made me feel worse. Would someone please ease my pain by confirming for me that I am ineligible for this insanely good deal because I live outside the good ol' U.S. of A?

Amazon itself won't ship outside the US. And this deal is only good for Amazon's stock and doesn't apply to 3rd party sellers.

You are ineligible.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:44 AM Post #37 of 1,260
That's not fair....
I support jp_zer0's idea.
I live in germany, and would buy one too.

Any solution for this matter?

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:55 AM Post #40 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp_zer0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Amazon itself won't ship outside the US. And this deal is only good for Amazon's stock and doesn't apply to 3rd party sellers.

You are ineligible.

Thank you so much!

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:04 AM Post #41 of 1,260
gay gay gay gay gay
frown.gif
I want them, wish i was in america right now :| I have no earphones for portable use. Could really use some new earphones. Use these at home and use my westone um3x at school :p

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:06 AM Post #43 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluestar11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same question. And if i bought the 10vi, can i use it on normal mp3 players?

Normal mp3 player, most likely it'll work fine. But for some other cellphones, it may be incompatible. My nokia 5800 flat out rejects iphone-compatible headphones with mic/answer button.

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:08 AM Post #44 of 1,260
Wow. Amazing.

I just bought the westone 2 for $190 and this drops. Question for everyone. Do these have the same larger nozzle of the ne-7m and RE0 and similar drivers, or is the nozzle small like the se530 or westone 3

also. What a deal to snag these, and make them into customs. Ah I wanna do it

Dec 4, 2009 at 10:09 AM Post #45 of 1,260
Holy crap, and I thought I made out like a bandit when I bought the Altec Lansing UHP606 (re-branded Ultimate Ears SuperFi 4) for $25 shipped.

Sweet deal; going to be the most expensive pair of headphones I've ever purchased in terms of list price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back