Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 4, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #17 of 1,260
ordered! $100 for these is just way too cheap.

Dec 4, 2009 at 8:55 AM Post #18 of 1,260
omg, I already have ie8s and E4Cs...

Do I need more IEMs?!?!

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:10 AM Post #19 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by zerodeefex /img/forum/go_quote.gif
omg, I already have ie8s and E4Cs...

Do I need more IEMs?!?!

Do you know where you are? Of course you do! heh

U.S. address's only! grrrr.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:12 AM Post #21 of 1,260
kinda wish I had a iphone now so I can take advantage of the further discount of the 10vi version.
oh well.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:15 AM Post #22 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjmai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
kinda wish I had a iphone now so I can take advantage of the further discount of the 10vi version.
oh well.

Well it's not like you need an iphone for the headphones to work. Just get the version with the microphone for future use.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:18 AM Post #24 of 1,260
bah! I'm waiting on re-0s to get here.

I really want to order it (if they'll ship to canada), but seeing as I'm just finishing school, in a little bit of student debt, and don't have a job, I probably shouldn't.

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #26 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by EraserXIV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
since the version with the microphone is the same price, should i pick those up? any differences in SQ?

Same question. And if i bought the 10vi, can i use it on normal mp3 players?

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:23 AM Post #27 of 1,260
I feel like I should just buy it because it's so ridiculously cheap, but I've read of a lot of people having problems with them breaking after only a few months. And the 1 year warranty on a $400 product isn't very inspiring considering my $80 IEM's have a 2-year warranty.

Hrmm...

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:26 AM Post #29 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by bluestar11 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Same question. And if i bought the 10vi, can i use it on normal mp3 players?

I'll bet a baby seal that there's no real quantitative difference between the models. And yes, you can use the "vi" version w/ normal MP3 players.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cycle10s /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I feel like I should just buy it because it's so ridiculously cheap, but I've read of a lot of people having problems with them breaking after only a few months. And the 1 year warranty on a $400 product isn't very inspiring considering my $80 IEM's have a 2-year warranty.

Hrmm...

I had the triple.fi 10 Pro when they first came out, and kept them for around 8 months before selling them, maybe longer. Just treat them kindly, and put them in the supplied hard case when traveling around.

(I know I'm posting a lot in this thread, but I'm also churning the "get these now!" machine over at OCN, so my mind is pulling double-duty
tongue.gif
)

Deal: AMAZON Ultimate Ears TripleFi 10 Earphones $100 - Overclock.net - Overclocking.net

Dec 4, 2009 at 9:27 AM Post #30 of 1,260
i ordered mine a while ago... at first i couldn't believe the price... hehehe

thanks amazon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back