Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 5, 2009 at 5:59 PM Post #469 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IF anyone bought these and is having buyers remorse, please PM me.

I'm having "I wish these would show up sooner than mid December" remorse.

-Pony

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #470 of 1,260
My TF10vi's are scheduled to ship from Amazon on December 9th. I bought thinking I'd give them to a dear friend for Christmas (but I can't stand the thought of him destroying them -- he's ruined a few pair of shures already because he walks around with the IEMs dangling when he's not wearing them and inevitably manages to either step on them or smash them against something), so then I thought of doing customs for myself, but I might decide to divert my $ elsewhere (I have the Audeo PFE's and love them anyway). So if there's someone here from overseas who couldn't get in on the deal -- PM me and I'll let you know when they arrive.

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #471 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by imackler /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For those of you who put in multiple orders from Logitech, a couple questions:
1. Did your first order get a confirmation email? Mine did!
2. Did you other order get an "order canceled by system" when you check your status on Logitech but no email? Mine did!
3. Does your credit card still show the amount for all orders as pending? Mine does!
and now...
4. What are the odds that Logitech is combining orders for shipping purposes, since they're paying for shipping, and for their system they need to cancel out other orders even if they're planning on sending them? I hope so!
A slim possibility maybe?!

As noted, I ordered two, and the first order has an email with the "in process" notation when I check my order status online (using order number). The second one seemed to go through fine, but no email, nothing. How do I even check it? I have no order number. What a mess. None of my credit cards have been charged by Logitech, which is also strange.

Anyway, I am on the phone with Logitech right now, will update. They are open Saturdays for online order inquiries, and the toll-free is:

1-800-231-7717
Monday - Friday, 6:00am - 6:00pm PST
Saturday - Sunday, 7:00am to 5:00pm PST

Update:
The rep said my first order went through and I should be getting a shipped email Monday or so (they are catching up). But for a reason he didn't know, my second order was "suppressed" by the system, and he had no explanation. He said I could call back Monday for more info, but suggested something about using a coupon on the full price. Ah, I don't think so. So I got one of two, I believe, and no idea why the second order, which seemed to sail through, never "took."
I hope it doesn't show up on my Amex card, but if so, they will either have to honor it or credit my account, of course.

So that's my Logitech update.

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:17 PM Post #472 of 1,260
You can check your order status with your e-mail and 5 digits of your credit card number if you didn't get the confirmation e-mail like me. Might be more complicated with multiple orders though.

Dec 5, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #474 of 1,260
My order status was "other."

JUst called Logitech and they said that mine pair was ready to go, yay
smily_headphones1.gif

Edit: ordered it around 12:00 PM yesterday if anyone interested

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #475 of 1,260
Quote:

Yeah, I ordered three the first time but the website froze, so I ordered one the next time hoping it would go through. I got a confirmation on the three but not on the other one...
Has anyone else heard that they limit three per household? It would be good to know...

I ordered four and was not told it was a problem when I spoke to CS. Of course, I wasn't told that it was NOT a problem either.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #476 of 1,260
I ordered mine yesterday at 10:15 and got the confirmation email, I just called and was told they would ship on Monday and I will receive a shipped email with UPS tracking.

My Amazon non mic ones will ship on Dec 10th, my Amazon mic ones will ship Jan 4th to Jan 19th (though my experience with Amazon is sooner than the stated dates)

So I may have some for sell here or the bay
biggrin.gif

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #478 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You can check your order status with your e-mail and 5 digits of your credit card number if you didn't get the confirmation e-mail like me. Might be more complicated with multiple orders though.

I guess if I do that I will get a "suppressed" notification. Sounds so, uh, weird. I can see rejected, or canceled. But suppressed? Ouch. But I will try and see what happens.

Update: Okay, thanks Sarah. It says "order canceled by system." I guess I hit some sort of wall in the frenzy yesterday and won't be getting that second pair from Logitech. Oh well.

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:54 PM Post #479 of 1,260
Quote:

For those of you who put in multiple orders from Logitech, a couple questions:
1. Did your first order get a confirmation email? Mine did!
2. Did you other order get an "order canceled by system" when you check your status on Logitech but no email? Mine did!
3. Does your credit card still show the amount for all orders as pending? Mine does!
and now...
4. What are the odds that Logitech is combining orders for shipping purposes, since they're paying for shipping, and for their system they need to cancel out other orders even if they're planning on sending them? I hope so!
A slim possibility maybe?!

Same case. My friend ordered 3 pairs on Logitech. And then, he received 2 order canceled by system. All steps are the same.

Hope that they can combine shipping. Anyone share the same case?

Dec 5, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #480 of 1,260
I must be lucky since I received a shipping confirmation email late last night / early this morning from Logitech. The package has already made its first stop in Nashville, presumably where it will spend the weekend.

I'm assuming their system was/is absolutely swamped. In any case, keep the faith fellow Head-Fiers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back