Ultimate ears Superfi 5 pro broken
Aug 27, 2011 at 5:42 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

RDelley

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I have a pair of ultimate ears Superfi 5 pro. They've worked fine for the past couple of years, but now the right headphone isn't producing the same sound as the left one (which sounds as good as normal). I can still hear music from the right earphone but it sounds tinny and much quieter than it should. The cable looks intact so i'm not really sure whats wrong, and if they can be fixed?

Any help would be great,

Thanks,
Rich

Aug 27, 2011 at 6:25 AM Post #2 of 7
Change the polarity of the cables. Plug the left earpiece into the right wire and the right earpiece for the left. If it's still the same thing happening( right side thin sounding) then it's the cable. If the thin sound is now on the left, then it's the internal components

Aug 27, 2011 at 7:47 AM Post #3 of 7
hi, thanks for the advice. I changed the earphones over but still observed the same sound issue. Is it possible to identify + fix the internal components that aren't working, or is it time to buy a new pair of headphones?

Thanks,
Rich

Jul 26, 2013 at 10:13 AM Post #6 of 7
Hi, I need  a loose headset, without cable (UE. superfi5 pro). When I want to change the cable, headphone out chassis and cables broke. I need just one.

have one? and that channel is, the left or the right?

best regards
Jose Miguel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back