Ultimate Ears super.fi 3???
Feb 7, 2008 at 9:19 PM Post #16 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by Music Hunter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yea maybe but i would have to save up alot for Super.fi 5 EBs
smily_headphones1.gif

yeah, tell me about, I wish i had money to buy a new pair of headphones every month.

Feb 15, 2008 at 11:50 PM Post #20 of 23
so did you end up getting these mauler? Do tell us if you like
biggrin.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by DKaz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
$55 is a great price. What is the shipping charge? Amazon has them for $65 shipped.

UE Super.fi 3

I voted no because I think dynamic canl phones sound much better the single armatures. (MylarOne X3i, ATH-CK7, etc)

umm... no! i have a huge iem experience and i own a lot. my altec lansing uhp 336 (just rebranded super fi 3s) is one of my best-sounding set. do not generalizw that armatures are worse than dynamic. they really aren't. even my s'jays that are signle armatures too, sound very very good. bass is great, all details are very nice, and armature drivers are very battery-saving for your source.
wink_face.gif

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #22 of 23
Quote:

no dude spend your money somewhere else i had this piece of crap for two days till i returned it at radioshack you can get something WAY more better

crap??? i really wouldn't say that. in that price range it is maybe one of the best iems you can buy. at least for my ears and my music (hip hop) they sound really good and the bass is really adequate for me

Jan 23, 2010 at 4:40 PM Post #23 of 23
Quote:

Well for me my personal choice is the Sennheiser CX 300 which you can get for 3-4 bucks more at amazon

could you seriously be comparing the chepo sennheiser cx 300s to the superb high end super fis?? really nothing to compare there.. cx 300s are fine, but in no way do they have details that the super fis offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back