UK Meet: Saturday November 7th 2009
Aug 20, 2009 at 6:40 AM Post #16 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by omegaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I gave you all 2 days, how much time do you need
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

It seemed a lot longer, when I posted it seemed to have been up forever. I withdraw my comments
redface.gif

I know, two days can seem like an age when you're looking for thread updates.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Aug 25, 2009 at 5:07 PM Post #18 of 33
Hi All,

I should be able to make either weekend in November with a slight preference for the first one. May be able to bring the Headmaster along as well although it weighs a fair bit.

Hope Pedalhead can bring his HD800's, am very tempted by these but would like to hear them first!

Wonder if Fing is still active on here? He and Duggeh brought a load of good gear to the 2007 meet.

Cheers..

Aug 25, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #20 of 33
Shame the Beyer T1 won't be out by then, but it would only be initial impressions anyway.

Aug 25, 2009 at 7:28 PM Post #21 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkyMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hope Pedalhead can bring his HD800's, am very tempted by these but would like to hear them first!

Oh don't worry, I'll most definitely be bringing the HD800s
L3000.gif
. I'll also bring balanced & SE cables so we can have a good play.

Aug 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM Post #22 of 33
Fantastic! I don't have anything to bring but might pop over for a bit to whet my audio appetite.
smily_headphones1.gif
I'll be in Manchester the weekend of the 7, 8th anyway.

Aug 27, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #23 of 33
My dear old boy it would be a pleasure to see you there. No more HE60 doesn't mean you can't come along for the banter!
wink.gif

Aug 29, 2009 at 1:31 PM Post #25 of 33
It would be good to have a list of 'gear being brought / could bring' and 'gear I would like to hear' at the start of this thread. Any idea on how to set that up so that anyone can add to it?

Aug 29, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #27 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by anoobis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It would be good to have a list of 'gear being brought / could bring' and 'gear I would like to hear' at the start of this thread. Any idea on how to set that up so that anyone can add to it?

More than enough time for that once the meet proper has the details sorted. And no. It cannot be done so that anyone can add to it.

Aug 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM Post #28 of 33
Well, I'm definitely up for either weekend. I'll be picking up my new car a few weeks earlier so it's a good excuse to take her for a nice long spin
biggrin.gif
. My Headroom dac/amp/psu combo is on the way now too so they'll be nicely run in for the meet, oh and my HF-2s are on the way as well. Too many toys, too little time!
o2smile.gif

Aug 29, 2009 at 11:21 PM Post #29 of 33
Only just seen this thread but I'm tempted to come. I'm a bit scared for my wallet given some of the gear people are bringing though... I love my current setup but have never heard anything better!

Either weekend is good for me, and I could bring my K340's, Grado's (if not sold) and imod (will be needed on the train anyway) if anyone is interested
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:19 PM Post #30 of 33
I am no longer willing or able to go forward with this. If someone else wants to take the bull by the horns it'll require some telephone calls which actually get a response out of the place as well as a bit of cash upfront.

But as of now. I have more important things to be dealing with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back