UK Head-Fi'ers - Do you want to see a new, mystery SoundMAGIC product?
Oct 12, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #17 of 67
Definately. Owned a pair of hp100s.
Cambridge way.

Oct 13, 2015 at 1:59 AM Post #18 of 67
Not in UK, but I'd like to know just what is this mystery product, is it a fullsize or an IEM, or an entirely new thing? I'm planning to commit a big purchase soon, so I don't want to miss the fun if it's something I'm interested in.

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:25 AM Post #19 of 67
Hi! Based in the UK and with quite a few years of experience under my belt. Looking forward to this new product! 
cool.gif

Oct 13, 2015 at 3:47 AM Post #21 of 67
I am very interested, i live in SW of the UK and have absolutely no experience of your products but have extensive use of headphone related audio currently both desktop and portable including stax, shure se535, oppo pm-3, nad hp50, various desktop & portable amplifiers - x-cans v3 (modified), fiio e12a and beresford caiman.

thank you

david

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:30 AM Post #26 of 67
Hi, I'm very interested in this opportunity too!  Manchester England, here.  My 1000th post!!

Oct 13, 2015 at 5:49 AM Post #27 of 67
hi,
am currently testing a set of Flare IEMs at the moment and getting a demo set of custom sleeves made for them and a single balanced armature IEM which is absolutely tiny sent to me as a demo next week. Am not working for but am helping a company to evaluate their products who you work closely with. Am a veteran(!!!) of 3 London headfi meets and a wonderful headfi meet in Cambridge so have listened to a ridiculous number of things but new and old , posh and basic, pretentious and humble.
I recently took part in the RHA T20i tour and put a review up. I have lots of IEMs and HD800s as full size and am keen to do what I can to improve the market in IEMs so am interested to try your new product

Oct 13, 2015 at 11:49 PM Post #30 of 67
  Thank you for the overwhelming positive repsonse to this. We will be contacting the selected reviewers today.

Wait!  I'm not technically from the UK but I like British people and the Queen and stuff and I think the British accent sounds really cool.  Plus I speak English and stuff.  I don't really like soccer, though, so I guess I'm disqualified.  Oh well, good luck with your product anyway.  (I don't even know what Cricket is (in any significant detail), but you shouldn't hold that against me.  It's a rather obscure sport, I'd say.  No offence, of course.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back