UK Deals thread!
Jun 15, 2022 at 11:36 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

McCol

Headphoneus Supremus
The EU deals thread has been very good over the last few years however now we in the UK are now charging silly taxes for goods coming into the UK and I'm assuming for EU customers who buy from the UK, I thought it was time to start a UK deals thread.
The EU deals thread is still great but any deals for UK buyers incur around 22% customs and excise taxes.

I think this thread will be reasonably quiet as there aren't a great deal of retailers in the UK and deals are often few and far between however lets get started with some great savings at hifiheadphones.

https://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/collections/sale-clearance-earphones

Some good savings of up to 48% on 64 Audio and Noble amongst others. There might be a 5% code for signing up to emails as well.

Jun 16, 2022 at 4:14 AM Post #3 of 7
Some great deals on hifiheadphones especially on some of their top tier stock. Noble Audio and 64 Audio flagships at almost 50% discount.
I've ordered the Noble Sultan Damascus

Jun 16, 2022 at 11:03 AM Post #4 of 7
Jun 16, 2022 at 11:18 AM Post #5 of 7
The black & grey faceplate Sultan is a great price
I asked John on the Noble forum and he thinks it's a triple black version but that would mean they had 3 out of the 10 made, which seems a bit strange.
I guess I'll find out tomorrow, either way still a good price given the cable that's included.
The deals on all the 64 Audio and Noble earphones all seem really good. Too good for me to resist! I was going to go for the Fourte but something drew me towards the Limited Edition Sultan

Nov 28, 2022 at 1:55 AM Post #6 of 7
Hifonix have some discounts for Black Friday on their site

Took advantage of £100 off the Effect Audio X Elysian Gaea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back