UFOs Are Real, Now What?
Jun 12, 2023 at 5:43 AM Post #92 of 245
informational campaign to scare masses and distract from actual events. When public fears something whatever its nuclear war, cvoid, UFOs then it becomes very easy to manipulate and control it. In mass media real journalism died long time ago, all media does is echoing same memos whose main purpose is to shape narrative and invoke emotions.

FxvATi0aAAAQnd1.jpeg

Jun 12, 2023 at 5:49 AM Post #93 of 245
@Elegiac

The hardest thing in my eyes is to change the mindset of people who have been brainwashed into simply thInking it’s not true, that they are only weather balloons. Still.......the strange thing is though you would think there would be more pictures of actual aliens that people would take?

A lot of the problem comes from the many books written in the 70's and 80's by people professing to have had intimate encounters with extraterrestrials, like the guy in Switzerland using faked photos. I stopped reading on the subject as it became obvious some writers only intention was to dupe readers who were very interested in the subject.

Jun 12, 2023 at 5:59 AM Post #94 of 245
A lot of the problem comes from the many books written in the 70's and 80's by people professing to have had intimate encounters with extraterrestrials, like the guy in Switzerland using faked photos. I stopped reading on the subject as it became obvious some writers only intention was to dupe readers who were very interested in the subject.
Billy Meier

Yes, I read the whole book when it came out, Light Years I think it was called. And I believed the whole thing and every picture. Hah!
78D29B42-E35A-462D-83EB-DB770EC2D440.jpeg

Jun 12, 2023 at 7:32 AM Post #96 of 245
With so much technology being developed it makes you wonder if you ( the tax payer) can ever safely say what something is that defies our understanding of physics.
In Childhood's End Arthur C Clarke wrote about alien ships appearing over every major city, which apart from one were all holograms.
That's a great book. I don't remember that part, but I loved the 'demons' and the unfortunate truth about our place in the Universe. Whenever I feel helpless, pointless and alone, one of the things I think of is learning to play the piano, just for the hell of it.

Jun 12, 2023 at 10:38 AM Post #97 of 245
And before too long, it becomes something worth killing each other over. Like God.
And then the Aliens make contact, and we can try to kill them, and ourselves, at the same time.

I'd view us as some primordial growth. Some knotty kink in the weave of matter. A writhing clutch of maggots tucked away in a corner of reality. Or a mould, or a fungus, at the bottom of the garden. Less than that. Not even a vermin worth exterminating yet. An impotent, dead-ended mayfly cancer. A flicker in the dance of a flame.

People kill each other for any ol' reason at all, don't bring God into it.

Jun 12, 2023 at 11:00 AM Post #98 of 245
People kill each other for any ol' reason at all, don't bring God into it.
I won't discuss God with you, certainly.

Jun 12, 2023 at 2:23 PM Post #99 of 245
>Dr. Steven M. Greer, founder of the Disclosure Project and one of the world's leading authorities on the UFO/UAP issue, will be presenting definitive evidence of illegal unacknowledged black budget projects related to UFO/UAP operations in Washington DC – 2pm on JUNE 12, 2023 at the National Press Club.

>He will be joined by several top-secret Government whistleblowers, who will be presenting compelling testimony. These whistleblowers include a U.S. Marine who witnessed a manmade UAP offloading illegal weapons and drugs in Indonesia in 2009.

>The Disclosure intelligence UFO archive, consisting of over 5 terabytes of government documents, whistleblower testimony and specific locations of illegally operated UFO projects and corporations will also be unveiled. Over 700 military, intelligence and corporate whistleblowers are included in this vast archive.

>Plans for a civilian initiated RICO (Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization) lawsuit against illegal military and corporate projects will be announced and outlined.

>Additionally, some of the 119 crash/retrieval events of extraterrestrial vehicles will be summarized and presented. The Disclosure Archive contains intelligence on all these cases.

>A summary of advanced energy and propulsion technologies that have been illegally confiscated and suppressed will be presented. These technologies would replace all fossil fuels, nuclear power and electric transmission systems and would create a new economy free of poverty and pollution within a generation.

It’s live with almost 23,000 viewing, later 26,000 viewing.

Just ending with questions and answers, 33,485 watching. Finally over at about 1 hour overtime!

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2023 at 8:56 PM Post #100 of 245
Edit:

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2023 at 12:24 AM Post #104 of 245

Jun 19, 2023 at 3:10 PM Post #105 of 245

Users who are viewing this thread

Back